Options for Royal Labels (1 Viewer)

JLPicard

High Hand
Reaction score
I ordered and labeled my blank Apache Royal chips using BR pokerpro's labels, and while BR was great to deal with and I've been very happy with their other products...I don't love the result here. I'm ok with the fit being *almost* as good as the original labels from Apache, however, I was disappointed to notice the image quality was noticeably lower on the BR labels.

Has anyone had any success finding labels for the Royals that maintain the same image quality as the originals? Apache no longer offers labels for the Royals, which I imagine may have been of a higher quality. I'm hoping to relabel my custom denominations if I find a better option. Cheers!

Re: the photo below, the two chips on the left are custom BR labels, & the two on the right are the original labels. It's tough to notice on a screen, although I can still see the difference. In-person, it's more noticeable that the originals have a sharper image.

Attachments

• 20220212_162921.jpg
    20220212_162921.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Pics?
I have labels for Royals printed by @Gear. Image quality isn't an issue, the only SLIGHT difference is the font is a little whiter than my original Royals

2 on the left are originals
2 on the right are Gear's

20220212_191238983_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Pics?
I have labels for Royals printed by @Gear. Image quality isn't an issue, the only SLIGHT difference is the font is a little whiter than my original Royals

2 on the left are originals
2 on the right are Gear's

View attachment 862741
Just added a photo to my post, good call. Those look pretty good, thanks for sharing - I may look at Gear labels to replace what I have.

Image quality isn't an issue, the only SLIGHT difference is the font is a little whiter than my original Royals

Is this noticable irl? Seems like an easy fix to tweak the color a tiny bit. Looks very good otherwise.

Is this noticable irl? Seems like an easy fix to tweak the color a tiny bit. Looks very good otherwise.
I got some Royal labels a while back from ABC, and the font colour was very slightly different as well. You have to look hard and have both chips in just the right angle of light to tell. In a game, you’re not going to see a difference (IMO)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom