Opinions / Suggestions for a Chip (1 Viewer)

TheWhat

Flush
Reaction score
Getting really close to finalizing our set, and potentially could be done. The last decision / question revolves on our Frac.

Currently using (And have on hand) an HSI $1 Secondary as the Frac. However, chip design will have different images per denomination, and we are wanting to use a Snowflake on the Frac. This makes me wonder if the spots and / or chip should have more blue / gray involvement. Thoughts?

And if so, switching to a blue / gray, the question is to what? I haven't found (Or don't know) of any RHC chips. <Insert suggestions please>

There seem to be THC options that are of interest, specifically New York New York $1. But can't find a pic of a stack to visualize. AND is this a big taboo to mix THC with RHC? IE is the feeling going to be blatantly evident?

Lineup is below:

1607268885942.png

As far as mixing THC and RHC:
- it will probably not be evident at all to a non-chipper
- it will be blatantly obvious to a chipper
It is not a big taboo to do so (no such thing). But I would recommend against it if you want a visual consistency.

If you're going to put a snowflake on it, you may want to stick to a very light blue (like Sky Blue or similar) RHC for your frac. There are probably lots of harvestable options for live Nevada $1s that would fit the bill for murder candidates. Boulder Stations come to mind.

1607272956805.png

Too bad they would be a pain to get, but if you wanted to do a snowflake art with, I think the HSI Fracs, either the primary or secondary, would be ideal.

Most of the rest of your chips are HSI so maybe you got some fracs too?

Jack Cincinati $2 trimoon or HS Cincinnati $2 but those are rare. Seen them go for 250+ but might need more to pry them away

$250-300 is about my peak for the right chip ... but condition seems to be my main adversary at the moment. Realize anything is a drop off from new, but not sure how far to drop down?

Your whole set is mint, just stick to mint chips. Blues are terribly hard to find though.

Maybe @SpaceMonkey420 and the Harvesting Crew can help you out in Vegas?
Have been in contacting, trying to nail down rhe right one, at the right time. Definitely leaning New Your New York, but also think Jack $1s are in play, and thise Green Valleys have me intrigued as well.

The White HSI $1 we are using as a Frac, but I want to put a snowflake on the chip, so would prefer blue to be used. So the NYNY in this spot would replace, leaving just the one white chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom