Opinions on the Bellagio? (1 Viewer)

Daaaaamn, that standard Venetian room is something really special. Just out of interest, which room did you have at the Cosmo? Was it one of the ones with a Japanese drop bath tub?
I think mine was the terrace studio fountain view. The one with the tub is the terrace one bedroom

Disappointed in the rooms at Bellagio, I enjoy1. Aria, Delano, 3. Madalay and 4. Mirage. You may notice i only stay at Mlife property, but to keep comps going you are stuck with one brand.

on non mlife Cosmo is great.

Huge fan of staying at Cosmopolitan and Bellagio. Check out the Cypress Suites at Bellagio, my favorite room I’ve stayed in. Cosmopolitans balconies are a close second.

For reference, we’ve stayed at both of those plus MGM, Signature at MGM, Flamingo, NYNY, Excalibur, Ceasars, Tropicana, Barbary Coast (now Cromwell), and a bunch of times at Harrahs which was our go to when we needed a budget option. Wynn/Encore and Venetian/Palazzo are gorgeous but we’ve never stayed, I prefer to be closer to the center of the strip
Yeah, think it's looking like the Cosmo or Venetian... The Cypress suites look beautiful, but a little out of our price range unfortunately. Thanks for the advice.

Disappointed in the rooms at Bellagio, I enjoy1. Aria, Delano, 3. Madalay and 4. Mirage. You may notice i only stay at Mlife property, but to keep comps going you are stuck with one brand.

on non mlife Cosmo is great.
Yeah, the MLife Hotel and flight deals are really strong, for sure. Will have a look more into the aria, in that case.

After all this conversation we are going to need to see some pics of the room you end up with! You really can't go wrong between the Cosmo and the V.

Bear in mind the Cosmo has a free to play pool table right next to the sports book which is pretty damn fun. My wife kicked my ass at 8 ball there a couple times!

Free pool table is always a bonus!

After all this conversation we are going to need to see some pics of the room you end up with! You really can't go wrong between the Cosmo and the V.

Bear in mind the Cosmo has a free to play pool table right next to the sports book which is pretty damn fun. My wife kicked my ass at 8 ball there a couple times!
Hahaha, I know... This thread escalated! Feel like there is more pressure on this decision than which new Paulson chips to choose. Great advice from all and much appreciated. Hopefully some PCFers will be out there at the same time... Hoping my British accent will help my harvesting efforts.

Hahaha, I know... This thread escalated! Feel like there is more pressure on this decision than which new Paulson chips to choose. Great advice from all and much appreciated. Hopefully some PCFers will be out there at the same time... Hoping my British accent will help my harvesting efforts.

It will. Just tell them you are James Bond.

I’ve stayed at the Bellagio on two different occasions in the last 10 years. I thought the standard rooms were pretty nice and I wasn’t disappointed in any way. I haven’t stayed at some of the other places mentioned( Cosmo Aria Venetian) so I cant really speak in comparison to them.
I have stayed at Rio, Mandalay Bay, MGM and Luxor, compared to those, Bellagio is really nice.
I don’t typically spend lots of time in my room when I’m in Vegas, as long as it’s clean, I’m usually pretty happy with my accommodations.
I like the poker room at Bellagio, it has a higher influx of tourists at the tables and they are who I’d rather be sitting with when I play cards. Would much rather take a stroll through the berry patch than a swim in a shark tank.
If you like a good show, The Bellagio has a great Cirque de Soliel themed show called O.
It is excellent! Hands down one of the best live events of any kind I have ever seen.
Enjoy your trip wherever you may find yourself staying. :)

I think it helped me. it's our language, how can you not be impressed by our accent. Though I'm no longer sure if I would sound english or Australian to an American.

@ekricket
@kmccormick100
@DoubleEagle

English or Australian accent?

I went to see Zumanity, which is kind of a burlesque/comedy cirque du Soleil. It was epic.

The pair of topless contortionists, climbing all over one another in a giant glass of water was a highlight :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

As a bonus it's in NYNY, so you should be able to harvest 20-40 THC $1s on the way in, and out of the show. Winning

This is a great show and so is Le Reve at Wynn. Both acrobat water themed shows. I liked Le Reve better but both are great.
I will have to check that out sometime. Thanks for the info. I was really blown away by O so I’ll have to put this show on my must see list.
Thanks @Lemonzest. :tup:

I went to see Zumanity, which is kind of a burlesque/comedy cirque du Soleil. It was epic.

The pair of topless contortionists, climbing all over one another in a giant glass of water was a highlight :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.
I’ll put that on the list as well. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You guys are all too high-class for me! Must be the result of all those weeks I've spent at BARGE tournaments downtown. :cool

We're headed to Vegas next week, but we usually stay at cheaper places, like Paris or Bally's. Mainly because we love to eat at Mon Ami Gabi, right across the street from the Bellagio fountains, and blow our cash on a dinner or two at Picasso (imo, still the best restaurant in town) in Bellagio.

The Bellagio poker room is fine for cash games, but I quit playing tourneys there years ago because I thought their seating policy on rebuys sucked. Don't really remember the details, but they left the player rebuying with seating options that I though were unfair to the other players at the table.

You guys are all too high-class for me! Must be the result of all those weeks I've spent at BARGE tournaments downtown. :cool

We're headed to Vegas next week, but we usually stay at cheaper places, like Paris or Bally's. Mainly because we love to eat at Mon Ami Gabi, right across the street from the Bellagio fountains, and blow our cash on a dinner or two at Picasso (imo, still the best restaurant in town) in Bellagio.

The Bellagio poker room is fine for cash games, but I quit playing tourneys there years ago because I thought their seating policy on rebuys sucked. Don't really remember the details, but they left the player rebuying with seating options that I though were unfair to the other players at the table.
I planned on trying to stay at Paris next time I made a trip out. Would love to harvest some of those chips. :) Great info on the restaurants, will make a note of that as well.

We love Mon Ami Gabi, I don’t know if we’ve ever made a Vegas trip without brunch there. Have to sit outside and people watch!!

We are at Picasso for the first time last year, really enjoyed it

Seen O, Ka, Micheal Jackson, and Zumanity. Loved O, liked the rest in the order they are listed....was really disappointed in Zumanity. Absinthe outside Ceasars would be 3rd on the list but not a Cirque show.

We love Mon Ami Gabi, I don’t know if we’ve ever made a Vegas trip without brunch there. Have to sit outside and people watch!!

Exactly -- outside is the place to be, even in very hot weather. Their cooling and misting fans are very effective.

We are at Picasso for the first time last year, really enjoyed it

Julian Serrano is a great chef. He has another tapas place in Aria that punches way above its weight, as well.

Hey,

Not sure when you’re planning on going. Aside from all of the shows that have been mentioned, there’s also a lot of great live music too. Many years ago, if artists played Vegas it meant they were typically on the down side of their career. Not anymore. A total stop for most bands now and over the last few decades. I use to plan trips to Vegas around concerts; Dylan, Dead, Stones, Seeger, Santana, Brian Wilson. Steve Miller, Dave Mathews, Sting, Traffic. You get the idea. Lol!

Exactly -- outside is the place to be, even in very hot weather. Their cooling and misting fans are very effective.

Julian Serrano is a great chef. He has another tapas place in Aria that punches way above its weight, as well.
Also been there. Good restaurant and just a great place to hang. Location, location, location

Another vote for Cosmopolitan - love the balcony - but there is a noisy corner overlooking a pool with very loud DJ music - we asked to move rooms and they accommodated - great rooms and right next to Bellagio

Another vote for Cosmopolitan - love the balcony - but there is a noisy corner overlooking a pool with very loud DJ music - we asked to move rooms and they accommodated - great rooms and right next to Bellagio
Reading lots of Positive on the Cosmopolitan. Need to put this on the list as well. :tup:
Hopefully going to make it out next summer for the WSOP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom