Opinion on new custom chips (1 Viewer)

JohnnyPoker79

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Was hoping to get some advice on a few custom sets of chips that I have the opportunity to buy directly from China.

The first option are the classic CC Milano chips. They are offered at a great price for a 600 count set including an acrylic case and racks.

My other options are ceramic chips from China done with dye sublimation. I have gotten a sample set already and they feel quite nice and look great, with aligned edge spots/strips and option to do custom face and edge designs. I was looking at the following 2 designs, possibly just changing some of the wording.

Both of these types of chip sets can be had for the same price. I guess my question is for the same price, which chip type should be preferred? I hope people can chime in and let me know what they think.

Thanks

Last edited:
I personally don’t care for cermaics. I prefer the Milano’s or Majestics. I have a set of Milano’s and are a great chip. Not sure what you’re preferences are, but ceramics are little more durable. I don’t care for the texture of the ceramics. I enjoy bud jones and at chips. Good luck!

Never handled any sunfly chips, but I do like the feel of the ceramic samples I have from China.

@ttttubby did the artwork for the Big League Games of Poker group buy, specifically the rainbow coloured Big was original, so you would need to clear that with him if you intend on using it. Everything else I think is fair game.

Not planning to use that specific design, just liked the color combinations since they are WSOP theme. Was going to change the wording for sure.

Before you price out anything from China, make sure you get a quote with shipping. It may not end up as cheap as you think.

I like ceramics and there are no better options for full face art. Check out @ABC Gifts and Awards for some custom options.

Where in Canada are you?

Yes, I definitely priced it with shipping. Still a very good price. I wish I could get this price from some of the vendors on this board, but just from researching here, I don’t think it’s possible. I wish u was wrong about that, as I would really like to keep this order within this community if possible.

BTW those big league chips are not milanos. Those are Tower and Spear mold chips.

Here is a link to milanos

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/milano-poker-chips/

Edit: after rereading it looks like you are just want a similar label to the tower and spear

Yes, you are correct, I did not post any Milano pics, just some custom ceramic faces that I was considering. Those WSOP themed faces have a “top hat and cane” type mold printed on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom