Opinion on my first Felt design (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Hi guys - wanted to hear from you in regards to my design for a poker table I'm planning to purchase.
what do you think about the color, the logos, the room for placing the card (not sure how it's called) etc.

my plan is to be a 84x42 inch table for 9 players, no room for dealer.
Poker Table Layout.png

thanks!

Honestly I’m not sure what your theme is. It feels a little haphazard and the logos don’t look properly aligned.

I’d go with less text and something that ties it all together. Take your time. I’m assuming you’re spending at least a couple hundred dollars on that cloth. You wanna get it right.

Just my opinion.

Just out of interest, have you found someone willing to print this cloth for you with those logos on? I'm not sure what the legalities would be etc.

Honestly I’m not sure what your theme is. It feels a little haphazard and the logos don’t look properly aligned.

I’d go with less text and something that ties it all together. Take your time. I’m assuming you’re spending at least a couple hundred dollars on that cloth. You wanna get it right.

Just my opinion.
Thanks for the candid feedback man, I appreciate it. The theme honestly is replicating the WSOP 2019 tables which look somewhat similar. The logos can be properly aligned you are right.

Just out of interest, have you found someone willing to print this cloth for you with those logos on? I'm not sure what the legalities would be etc.
that is actually a great question dude. The fact is that I live in Mexico, we don't have those type of legal barriers... don't know what else to say... it's just as simple as that, LOL

Not my cup of tea, but hey, if you like it that is all that matters.

Food for thought:
Having that card box and no dedicated dealer means that some players will have to stand up to deal flop turn and river because they can't reach it from where they're sitting.
If it's my table I'd use the space that I have for things that have meaning to me, not advertise for companies that didn't pay me to put their logos on there.

that is actually a great question dude. The fact is that I live in Mexico, we don't have those type of legal barriers... don't know what else to say... it's just as simple as that, LOL
All good, dude! Appreciate the transparent reply.

I don't believe the legality is about where the customer resides, but where the vendor resides. If you obtain this from a Mexican vendor, then you may be fine. If you obtain it from an US vendor, you probably cannot use those logos.

I was not considering deliberately the betting line becuase I personally don't like it... I prefer free logos and a card box

My group self deals, thus a box that could be significantly removed from the dealer would be difficult. But to each their own. If you are happy, that's really all that matters.

My only suggestion is the table size. Mine is 90"x42" and I think its perfect for 9.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom