Only two chairs.... (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
only two of these available, But $25 for the pair. Being dropped off tonight.

Would you buy just two of these chairs? Yes, confirmed Gassers

IMG_2781.JPG

I would get them for sure. If you have a dedicated dealer they could be used for them.

i have a feeling mix-n-match chairs will tilt you

Matching is better. But to have a couple spare chairs for other family events is prob where these chairs will see use. Now if I found 10 gassers fit that price, well, I'd be pretty happy indeed

Would tilt the fuck out of me if my room was even remotely squared away otherwise.

These would not be used at my main table. But as spares. If used at a poker table, it'd likely be in the back room.

My main room already has premium chairs.

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

Said "back room"

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

Received the chairs. Used as extra seating tonight for a game night with neighbor's.. Wow, I know I've sat on gassers before, but these were really nice.

My neighbor's were giving me shit about buying two chairs, but then sat in them and admitted the chairs were very nice (stopped giving me shit).

I should take a photo of my setup.. I browsed the local classifieds for a few weeks and scooped up all the comfortable looking computer chairs under $30... now I have 8 height adjustable computer chairs for my round table :) And two more as spares to fit up to 10

For a room as polished as yours and the level of OCD tilt that runs in your blood, the only chair that can differentiate from the norm is a bad ass chair for the dealer.

Edit: saw the rest of the room,...yes buy them.

...I can't believe the mess you leave down there! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Nice chairs, nice price. I am still putting together what I can, so maybe I'm a little biased, but I would take pretty much any 'decent' chair at a 'decent' price if you're just trying to get a setup. I think the only thing that would seriously bother me would be a major height difference, or maybe if one was very narrow, while others were very wide(or vice versa).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom