Online Poker (1 Viewer)

Welcome!

I've used Ignition and Bovada. Both are fine no complaints. After playing some cash games I've gotten sketched out due to some crazy hands and I can't really catch a break on there so I mainly like to use it for turbos and sit n go's. I personally would stay away from online cash games but that's just me :)

I played on Global for a while.. But kept getting shafted in the .50 $1 rooms, so I haven't played in a while..
Pretty good place to play though..

I've used acr in the past but i keep hearing about ignition, think im going to give it a try thanks yall!

Ignition. I've had no issues in cash or tournies. Tournaments are softer. Regular cash up to .25/.50 NL is soft, but not like printing money. The Rush/Zoom variant (Zone) is a 3bet nit fest with I'm sure a decent number of bots.

All games are completely anonymous though. So you can't get any reads or stats except for the ones you get during the session.

Nvm I see dang that sucks. One option is the weekends. We can host extra games on the spot. Maybe we can play one where you can make it

Definitely join the P* games if you can. It’s a great group of guys
Do you play tournaments using the Stars club feature? Paypal/Venmo? Just curious because a local buddy of mine was thinking of doing this.

No I can't play anymore, but my money is safe... :)

ps .png

Having been playing microstakes PLO and NLHE cash games on ACR lately. Playing a TAG game is the simplest way to win there. It gets kind of boring sometimes unless you multi-table. Just play smart, utilize position, steal pots from the nits(in position) and value bet the calling stations mercilessly

Having been playing microstakes PLO and NLHE cash games on ACR lately. Playing a TAG game is the simplest way to win there. It gets kind of boring sometimes unless you multi-table. Just play smart, utilize position, steal pots from the nits(in position) and value bet the calling stations mercilessly
What's your name on there? You are probably one of my rivals

I haven't ran into you yet, I'm ToyNoob. Do you ever try any of the tournaments? I don't mess with them because the four hour late registration BS

I’ve cashed in a few of $1-$3 tourneys. Took 3rd in one of them a few months ago with 300 something entries.

I mostly stick to cash but jump in an occasional tourney to try keeping my short stack game strong

PokerStars is my primary online-poker software.
The graphics are rather outdated but the table variety is strong and it's easy to find a game that moves at your pace with serious opponents.

I also use Pokerist on my iPhone & iPad from time to time.
The graphics are better than PokerStars but the algorithm deals-out flushes at an unrealistic rate.
The opponents tend to be weaker than those within the PokerStars community and tend to favor the 'All In' button more than you would see at an actual game.
However, the app tends to be a nice change of pace when you're just looking for a quick game on your mobile device; waiting rooms, subways, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom