One year on PCF (1 Viewer)

Jackypoo

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I've been on PCF for just over a year now and I will admit it did become a slight addiction. And I was lucky to get in right before some great TCR sales happened. And even better than that I was immediately invited to some home games of PCFers nearby. All the guys I've met irl from the forum have been really great. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to the community for being really cool and always helpful. Lastly, I'd like to share my humble collection that I've assembled in the past year.
20211003_230509.jpg
20211004_001246.jpg
20211003_230908.jpg

Now I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely in love with these 2 sets. Just this year I've put the cash set in play 11 times and the tourney set once. And I can confidently say my cash set is sufficiently future proofed in case the game ever starts playing bigger or if I want to run 2 tables (well then I may need more fracs). Because of this I think I can actually say I'm happy with the current collection and might stop refreshing the classifieds several times per day, weird I know! But anyway again just thanks to everyone this has been a cool forum to be a part of with tons of informative as well as entertaining threads to read through. Stay classy PCF :cool

So I've been on PCF for just over a year now and I will admit it did become a slight addiction
Congrats! This reminded me I forgot to celebrate my own 1-year anniversary but then I remembered I was banned during it.

I've heard you're not really a PCFer unless you've been banned so I guess I've made it.

So I've been on PCF for just over a year now and I will admit it did become a slight addiction. And I was lucky to get in right before some great TCR sales happened. And even better than that I was immediately invited to some home games of PCFers nearby. All the guys I've met irl from the forum have been really great. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to the community for being really cool and always helpful. Lastly, I'd like to share my humble collection that I've assembled in the past year.
View attachment 789894View attachment 789895View attachment 789899

Now I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely in love with these 2 sets. Just this year I've put the cash set in play 11 times and the tourney set once. And I can confidently say my cash set is sufficiently future proofed in case the game ever starts playing bigger or if I want to run 2 tables (well then I may need more fracs). Because of this I think I can actually say I'm happy with the current collection and might stop refreshing the classifieds several times per day, weird I know! But anyway again just thanks to everyone this has been a cool forum to be a part of with tons of informative as well as entertaining threads to read through. Stay classy PCF :cool
Congrats on one year! Nice sets
Congrats! This reminded me I forgot to celebrate my own 1-year anniversary but then I remembered I was banned during it.

I've heard you're not really a PCFer unless you've been banned so I guess I've made it.
You heard wrong! LOL Plenty of great PCFers that have never been banned.

Glad you joined, and glad I got to meet you and Mikey! It has been a pleasure talking to you guys at the poker table! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to host a game soon and you guys can be there.

Glad you joined, and glad I got to meet you and Mikey! It has been a pleasure talking to you guys at the poker table! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to host a game soon and you guys can be there.
Heck yeah! I'm always up for another home game! The michigan PCF crew is next level

Those are amazing sets! I also love the jack cinci tournament set. Such great chips, especially for the money.

Sets look great. What does MGM use the 25c chips for? Might need to try and harvest some of those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom