SOLD One Rack of PNY Fives, Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all members are good with goods and services. Don’t you see the preferred payment method in this thread , it’s Friends and family lol. I’m only saving bill some pain in the ass , because really you’ve been a pain in the ass for not trusting members here. Oh well

That's up to Detroitdad. If he's good with goods and services... I'm gonnar ad 5%
Ha ha ... Don't see any problem in that mannnn
And please don’t talk like you’re such a smart ass because you’re not, I offered you a rack for €265 shipped , a mint rack.
This one will cost you more with shipping , customs and it’s not in mint condition.
Not thread crapping here @detroitdad i fully support you ! But this guy is not willing to pay friends and family so might wanna consider that.

And please don’t talk like you’re such a smart ass because you’re not, I offered you a rack for €265 shipped , a mint rack.
This one will cost you more with shipping , customs and it’s not in mint condition.
Not thread crapping here @detroitdad i fully support you ! But this guy is not willing to pay friends and family so might wanna consider that.
FWIW, @Svegerma paid me F&F--he sent it as a "gift," which was admittedly odd, but I wrote it off to some weird European cultural thing

However he sent it, def wasn't G&S

FWIW, @Svegerma paid me F&F--he sent it as a "gift," which was admittedly odd, but I wrote it off to some weird European cultural thing

However he sent it, def wasn't G&S
He sent me friends and family the first time , but my PayPal didn’t functioned normall so I refunded him. Next time around he only wanted goods and services because he don’t want to look like a fool who don’t receive his items , therefore getting scammed.

Which is super weird behavior , because if one want to scam him , when he sent me the FF payment the first time why did I refunded him ? Just dumb way of thinking man . Will not do business not know or in a million years , personally.

ShorttermCheerfulGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

I'd prefer Friends and Family payment. However, if @Svegerma wins him and I can negotiate how to pay. No concerns from me on screwing someone over. Just look at my feedback rating. 100%, a shit ton of reviews.

BTW, shipping to Denmark will be $40.00 bucks.

I'd prefer Friends and Family payment. However, if @Svegerma wins him and I can negotiate how to pay. No concerns from me on screwing someone over. Just look at my feedback rating. 100%, a shit ton of reviews.

BTW, shipping to Denmark will be $40.00 bucks.
I'm switching to PayPal good and service for future deals. In this case Detroitdad have put paypal and friends for payment and i will not make a problem of that.
What's wrong in being a smartass :)

I'm switching to PayPal good and service for future deals. In this case Detroitdad have put paypal and friends for payment and i will not make a problem of that.
What's wrong in being a smartass :)
Lol this kid , cheers bro. Hope they can sell brains in the future , you clearly need to buy those instead of poker chips.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom