One more (1 Viewer)

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new and old!

Here's one more making the switch. Nice to see some familiar names, as well as some not quite so familiar. Looking forward to enjoying our mutual obsession with all of you!

Cheers :)

Gear (aka Gear-x)

Welcome to PCF! Any label pics?

Ohhh..but this cat has more tricks up his sleeve....excellent designer also !!

MidnightJazzClub-mockups.png

Great to see you on the other side Chris, I hope the labels are a success (like all your other services) !

Last edited:
Very cool! Kind of reminds me of the Maxamillion chips.

Very cool! Kind of reminds me of the Maxamillion chips.

Yep, definitely influenced by those. The Maxamillions are one of my "dream" sets but a lot of the denominations are pretty unobtainium ($1, $5, $500)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Thanks! I have a (very) small gallery at www.gearlabels.com which I will be adding to very soon.

Also I was going to ask you about how to become a PCF Vendor :)

Yep, definitely influenced by those. The Maxamillions are one of my "dream" sets but a lot of the denominations are pretty unobtainium ($1, $5, $500)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Thanks! I have a (very) small gallery at www.gearlabels.com which I will be adding to very soon.

Also I was going to ask you about how to become a PCF Vendor :)

Cool, I'll check the site. I'll send you a PM.

So the mechanical engineer arrives...

When I viewed your web page, I was at first confused by the Roland gear... I'm used to their music synthesizers, and didn't even realize they made printers!

Gear's work is outstanding. I've been working with him for a few weeks now to help me with my large chipset. New lables for around 2800 chips. Here's some samples so far

Before:
index.php

After:

index.php

index.php

So the mechanical engineer arrives...

When I viewed your web page, I was at first confused by the Roland gear... I'm used to their music synthesizers, and didn't even realize they made printers!

Heh, yep, Roland DGA is pretty big in the printing (proofing) industry. I remember the very first printer my family ever had, when I was probably about 8 years old, was a Roland dot-matrix printer with fan-fold paper :)

Welcome Gear! Not sure I'll be doing any label projects, but I love seeing the work being done here! :)

nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom