Giveaway One Giveaway. Anything You Want edit: duplicates (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Was offline for two days packing stuff up, still catching up on the mountain of PMs and notifications, bear with me.

Anyways, doing a giveaway (go figure). This is going to be the last one for awhile, been chatting with some folks and I think Chip Santa may be the better way to get free chips and prizes out there.

Anywho, on to the prize. The players get to sweat with me, as the winner will be choosing from my collection as it all arrives in the United States. Once everything ships in, I'll provide pictures/lists of all my DBs, CCs, Samples, etc., and the winner will be able to curate their own little package of my extras/duplicates.

Update: We are stateside. Two not so small shipments will be coming in over the next week or so. Going to start running the rest of the hands so we can run the final table when it's all in!

Last edited:
Thanks, Chip Santa! Count me IN, please, if that's how this works.

Otherwise, good luck to those fortunate few!

And our first contestant is a gem. Yeah yeah, does shit for the community I suppose, but this gorgeous fella literally asked me if he could please straighten and or oil chips of mine that he had on hand. Not like would you pay for this, but can you please let me do this.

Our first contestant, please come on down @Ben8257!

In! I love Christmas! Or do you already have the contestants picked out?

Last edited:
Hey y'all. Was offline for two days packing stuff up, still catching up on the mountain of PMs and notifications, bear with me.

Anyways, doing a giveaway (go figure). This is going to be the last one for awhile, been chatting with some folks and I think Chip Santa may be the better way to get free chips and prizes out there.

Anywho, on to the prize. The winner will be able to select one of anything in my chip collection (on me or in the US). That's any single chip, any sample set, etc. Some restrictions will apply, as I won't give or sell anything that's been gifted to me, can't be any custom I'm currently working on as I don't know what extras there will be, etc. Will share these privately with the winner.

Gonna make this a quick one, will add about 5 contestants in here throughout the day, and run a hand of hold em later this afternoon or tomorrow to determine the winner. Good luck to all who make it in!
Jeff strikes again! Thanks for spicing up the forum today!

I don’t know why, but I can’t take your Kramer avatar seriously. I took your buttery singlet avatar seriously, so maybe it’s a problem with me. :bag:

Edit: In, please and thank you!

Last edited:
I am fairly certain this is one of those “sit and watch” giveaways and not a self nomination giveaways, but just in case it’s not I would be negligent in not saying “n”!

Huge fan of hand reveals giveaways! Lots of fun.

Lol this was gonna be a quick joke, with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th contestant being @Ben8257. Then thought about just choosing a quick 5, dealing Ben two Aces, and then the board being 5 more Aces, but giving the other 4 folks a secondary prize.

Anywho, wanted to give a public shoutout to Ben who is that kind of person who really seems to act without an expectation of reciprocity, as he's countless times offered up a double of something to me when he thought I missed out, or cleaning up my chips, or shopping for me, or tagging, and so on. I wasn't here for the golden days of Paz and others, but maybe a couple of us can keep the ball rolling. Ben I'll send you an updated message of what few sample sets are off limits, the rest you're free to pick from.

Everyone else, I'm making the contest live and legit. Will update OP. Gonna run cards for everyone who is "In" tomorrow.

I will compile a list of all the extras that I have, sample sets, customs, DBs, cut cards, etc. Winner will get to choose a couple of those as a winning package. If I find out I have a bunch of extras, I'm sure I can message 2nd and 3rd place winner for some stuff as well. Good luck!

1592661461438.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom