SOLD One Day Auction ~ Isle Cape G Set 1100 Chips Near Mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Feb 25, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
12:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$2000
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$10
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - CONUS Only
SHIPS VIA
USPS Priority
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
There are no Flea bites, and no real signs of use. We did put some of them in play at SQM! Great Chips!! 100's most 25's and 5's and 2 racks of 1's have not seen Play. Only reason I wont say Mint is some we played!
Moved From My Vendor Sales Forum Riviera Danny's Deals to auction.

Break Down is as Follows:
300 $1.00
400 $5.00
300 $25.00
100 $100.00
Also 2 decks isle cards 1 blue. 1 red.
Shipping anywhere at your cost. PCF Supporting Member Plus bidder will recieve FREE SHIPPING CONUS, International will receive a $25 credit towards shipping.
1645718475318.png

1645718716105.png

Hey these were a blast to play with
Why you sell
"Why you sell"

Is this poppin???? Why you sell???? hahahahah... Because Breezy I have a sickness and these are just some chips that I love but do not "NEED"!! and Im making room for the secret stash we have coming!:LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom