On and off lurker, fist time poster! (1 Viewer)

DoctorYes

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all!
Been lurking around on and off for the last 6 years, I figured I should probably start posting lol.

I played tournament hold em from 2004-2007 in Springfield MO as a job, but decided to work a regular 9-5. I’m currently in Washington MO (west of St. Louis) and have taken poker back up with my fiancé and her 2 kids (they love it).

I came here mainly to figure out what nice chips I want to buy, which you all have been super helpful with without me even posting! I knew I should have picked up the paulsons back in the day new for .50-$1 a chip, or chipcos for .15-.25 new but with all the tournaments there was no way I could host any games. Now that I am stable in career and family I am finally ready to get some decent chips!

I already have samples of paulsons, royals, majestics, Nevada Jacks, Coops, and Greek triangles but still haven’t found what I am looking for at the price point I would be comfortable with for 500-1000 chips.
Anyways, glad to be here and look forward to posting more!

Hello and welcome!

Define your game first before deciding on the number of chips to buy. Most people overestimate their needs, so can accidentally pass up better chips on the same budget.

Welcome DoctorYes
20130704_211206(0)-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom