Old school vegas THC relabel set (1 Viewer)

The casa chip might present problems for a relabel, because that inlay fills up the entire recess (and a bit more) of the THC mold
I’m going to murder it lol. gear thinks it should be fine to put a laminated label in the recess.

I’m going to murder it lol. gear thinks it should be fine to put a laminated label in the recess.

Might want to do a test chip first.. my concern is that the edges of the inlay overlap the inner ring of the thc mold. Might look strange when that type of inlay is removed..

Hmmmm. Oversized $500 that will never see the felt?
534B4329-5F0E-43BB-A726-E98038380F4C.jpeg

What about relabeled grey Horeshoe $5000’s?
Fits the Cali color scheme.. not rediculouy priced.

You're doing how many? 700+? Good luck and god bless, sir.

If the stats hold up, 450-500 of these will be smooth sailing.
The rest will range from #&*$^*#&&^ to #$*(&$%(#&#(#*$(*&$($*%((*$(*90.

It would be high roller, unfortunately my wallet doesn’t allow me to reach for such a status.
No longer sure I can be bothered relabelling an entire set.
I might just do a mixed set
Even I wouldn’t murder that chip (the pink Casa $5). Maybe I should just do it and label over
I’m going to murder it (the pink Casa $5) lol.
Hmmmm. Oversized $500 that will never see the felt?

I LOVED reading the older posts on this thread... how this was going to be a budget-friendly label-over set and now you've got two pricey oversized denoms and are doing a full label replacements. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I LOVED reading the older posts on this thread... how this was going to be a budget-friendly label-over set and now you've got two pricey oversized denoms and are doing a full label replacements. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I certainly changed my tune a couple of times.

In my defence at the the time of the oversized 20 and 100 suggestion, they were selling for over $500 a rack. I couldn’t resist a mixed rack for $425. I’m not that strong lol

You're doing how many? 700+? Good luck and god bless, sir.

If the stats hold up, 450-500 of these will be smooth sailing.
The rest will range from #&*$^*#&&^ to #$*(&$%(#&#(#*$(*&$($*%((*$(*90.
Depending on how I go yes, it’s looking like about 700+ chips all up. The Paris $1s might stay as Paris $1s if I get too pissed off.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom