Cancelled Old School Faux Clays (not dyed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXTTime

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Nov 13, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$400
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Check / Money Order
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Large Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Original Color Faux Clays Dice mold chips (NOT dyed)

1st time listing an auction, please let me know if I made any errors.

Buy pays actual shipping costs/insurance. Not sure how many flat rate boxes (maybe two but if I can get it in one box I will try).
Trays not included in auction. Chips will be securly wrapped. (these things are practically indestructible).

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.19.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.18.50 PM.png

Black 391
Purple166
Blue266
Gray62
Red151
Green546
Orange101

I’m digging the colors here, but I don’t know exactly what they are. Anyone care to elaborate, and maybe can get more/better pictures?

I don’t usually ask about chips in an auction, so if I’m out of line please let me know.

I’m digging the colors here, but I don’t know exactly what they are. Anyone care to elaborate, and maybe can get more/better pictures?

I don’t usually ask about chips in an auction, so if I’m out of line please let me know.
Um, look at the photos? The only colors I remember that are missing here are white and yellow. Yellow were always the toughest to acquire.

I’ve got at least one rack of white if the winner of this auction needs it. I’ve got some other colors as well but they are all dyed whites and so aren’t as vibrant as these.

Um, look at the photos? The only colors I remember that are missing here are white and yellow. Yellow were always the toughest to acquire.
I try to ask a polite question to get more info and I get your response. What do you mean “Um, look at the photos”? I asked what they are, because clearly based on the description and edge shot pics alone I truly don’t know what they are. This may be hard for some here to comprehend, but some of us don’t know the history of poker chips like the rest of you.

I wish you all the luck with your sell, @NeXTTime. Sorry this thread got a bit detailed by me asking for more info. GL! Moving on.

I try to ask a polite question to get more info and I get your response. What do you mean “Um, look at the photos”? I asked what they are, because clearly based on the description and edge shot pics alone I truly don’t know what they are. This may be hard for some here to comprehend, but some of us don’t know the history of poker chips like the rest of you.

I wish you all the luck with your sell, @NeXTTime. Sorry this thread got a bit detailed by me asking for more info. GL! Moving on.
OP has the seven colors listed. The photos clearly show seven colors. Were you having trouble ascribing the colors to the photographs? To me the gray chips look gold in the photos but the rest look like one would expect. If you saw the photos and the color list then I am missing something in your question.

OP has the seven colors listed. The photos clearly show seven colors. Were you having trouble ascribing the colors to the photographs? To me the gray chips look gold in the photos but the rest look like one would expect. If you saw the photos and the color list then I am missing something in your question.

I think he wanted to know what kind of chips they are. I.E what faux clays are. Reasonable question IMO as they don't come up for sale very often.

Theres also no close up pictures in the first post, so not unreasonable to ask for more pictures either.

Good luck with the auction.

My bad sorry. I forgot to post the up close photos. On mobile phone, hopefully this works

Attachments

• 163B590A-03EB-4015-B652-0F6C0302AE3A.jpeg
    163B590A-03EB-4015-B652-0F6C0302AE3A.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 0DFCAE4F-E3BA-4BE8-8696-46EBF30D42C4.jpeg
    0DFCAE4F-E3BA-4BE8-8696-46EBF30D42C4.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 13D80F3B-802A-4A8F-9AA1-1519575A78F4.jpeg
    13D80F3B-802A-4A8F-9AA1-1519575A78F4.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 82
I think he wanted to know what kind of chips they are. I.E what faux clays are. Reasonable question IMO as they don't come up for sale very often.

Theres also no close up pictures in the first post, so not unreasonable to ask for more pictures either.

Good luck with the auction.
That makes sense. And yes my answer would be very unhelpful if that was the intended question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom