Wanted Old Foxwoods THC $5s and $2.50s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I’m looking for about a barrel of each (but if you have racks, overwhelm me) and I’m guessing that I’m gonna have to grab these one by one. Happy to pay cash money or trade. If you’ve got one of these chips, please hit me up.
9D443ECE-C941-49EC-B621-48240572EE22.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive almost bought these off eBay several times, not sure how many are still on there but worth a shot if you havent looked yet

Ive almost bought these off eBay several times, not sure how many are still on there but worth a shot if you havent looked yet
I look. I buy. But there really aren’t that many of them. Most of what you see are the newer, house mold versions.

Bump. Still looking for any Foxwoods THCs, singles or quantity

I might have a couple of spare $1s, I’d have to check. Only interested in the 2 pictured? Also, what is the mold on the giant inlay $1 called? It seems different from other giant inlay chips I’ve seen.

I might have a couple of spare $1s, I’d have to check. Only interested in the 2 pictured? Also, what is the mold on the giant inlay $1 called? It seems different from other giant inlay chips I’ve seen.
Yeah, just interested in those two ones pictured above. They’re both on a THC mold. The giant inlay THC is pretty uncommon. There was a recent thread about them. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mega-inlay.65998/

I'm good with the $25s, but still looking for all those other chips. Single chips or single racks - I'll take what you've got!

Bump - still looking for all, except the $25s
Also would love a hundo, though I'm guessing not many of those in the wild.

Edited title to reflect what I’m looking for.
DESPERATELY SEEKING FIVES!!
Also need 2.50s and would happily take $1.00s if the price is right. But it’s those reds that I really need. I’d be thrilled with singles. Let me know what you have, please.

Still desperately seeking fives. I need exactly one barrel. (Until I decide I need more.)
Also need snappers.
I will happily buy a single, up to as many as you have.
hit me up, thanks!
3629C41A-1B03-4D90-A804-6126F6885BF3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom