• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Old clay chips oklahoma (1 Viewer)

These are cool. Hard to tell what mold is. Maybe arrow-die?

Last edited:
This astonishingly clear blow up should answer your questions:

f76e65645214573b2129cc16adfa2cf3.png

......or maybe not.

Since the cases are "Jack Todd", I think it's best to assume that the chips are of a mold distributed by Todd. The shot above also suggests that the "negative space" pressed into the mold is probably the shape we're looking for (ie not AroDie). What really piques my curiosity is the possibility that these are Diamonds.

This astonishingly clear blow up should answer your questions:

f76e65645214573b2129cc16adfa2cf3.png

......or maybe not.

Since the cases are "Jack Todd", I think it's best to assume that the chips are of a mold distributed by Todd. The shot above also suggests that the "negative space" pressed into the mold is probably the shape we're looking for (ie not AroDie). What really piques my curiosity is the possibility that these are Diamonds.
You beat me to it...I was typing as you responded. :) I agree with MD-49.

If I has seen your location on the pcf members location thread I would have pmd you. As of now it shows no members in oklahoma. I do that quite often, I would suggest anyone who hasent to check out that thread and put in your location. You just might get a tip on some chips in your area.

If I has seen your location on the pcf members location thread I would have pmd you. As of now it shows no members in oklahoma. I do that quite often, I would suggest anyone who hasent to check out that thread and put in your location. You just might get a tip on some chips in your area.
I appreciate it. I'll make the update so I miss out on another local bargain!

I’m on the border of OK. But thanks for posting. Hopefully someone here snagged em.

aha, it was the "/" title that kept it out of my search results.

I GOT THE CHIPS!!!

Seller contacted me yesterday, I guess the first person didnt show. I made the trip down this morning and met the seller. I am so stoked! I'm starting a new thread in the collectors corner with pron and questions.

Massive thanks again @colter ripton! IF you need anything from OK, let me know, I owe you for this heads up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom