Old 90's Marvel cards (1 Viewer)

HughDrackman

Two Pair
Reaction score
I collected comics in my early teens, and part of collecting Marvel comics back in the 90’s meant collecting their trading cards. I have a complete set of the 1993 series with bonus cards, a complete set of the 1994 Fleer Flair series with almost all the bonus cards (I’m missing two), and a complete set of the 1995 Fleer Ultra series with no bonus cards.

Anyone know what I could get for these? eBay is wildly inconsistent when I look at what other people are asking for these specific sets. All cards are mint or near mint, as they have just been sitting in binders for almost 30 years. I know to get a better feel for their value, they would need to get graded, but I don’t want to invest any more money into them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

They took a huge dive during the past 25 years but are coming back up but still not anywhere near the prices they fetched in the 90s. I had a bunch too. Marvel masterpiece series 1&2. I sold foil and holograms for $50-$100 back then but now they might be $15-20. Still got a ways to get back up to the glory days

They took a huge dive during the past 25 years but are coming back up but still not anywhere near the prices they fetched in the 90s. I had a bunch too. Marvel masterpiece series 1&2. I sold foil and holograms for $50-$100 back then but now they might be $15-20. Still got a ways to get back up to the glory days

I read an article last year about how some cards were shooting up in value, but that seems to have been an anomaly that has since corrected itself. Oh well, I could always keep them in the closet for another 30 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom