Ok this is wild, cops light suspect on fire with taser. (1 Viewer)

Wow, I wonder what he had with him that lit up so quickly and just kept burning like that. Maybe fuel when he dumped the bike?
Edit: just read the news report, he had a gallon of fuel in the backpack.
Yep, that’ll do it.

Wow, I wonder what he had with him that lit up so quickly and just kept burning like that. Maybe fuel when he dumped the bike?
Edit: just read the news report, he had a gallon of fuel in the backpack.
Yep, that’ll do it.
Einstein had a gallon of gasoline in his backpack.

8C205537-DB5D-4CA6-B2F8-6426309C9BA8.jpeg

Seriously it’s probably good he was garbed up for motorcycling, gloves, tight helmet, layers of clothing, boots.
Breathing through that fire was probably the worst but he had enough sense to stop drop and roll even though it was probably just spreading the gasoline left in the container uniformly over his clothes.

He’s going to say that the only reason he was running was because he had gasoline in his backpack and he was afraid for his life that they were going to tase him and blow it up.

Damn, that’s crazy. Why would you dump the bike and not have just gone off road with it, probably would’ve gotten away. Stupid people win stupid prizes…

Damn, that’s crazy. Why would you dump the bike and not have just gone off road with it, probably would’ve gotten away. Stupid people win stupid prizes…

The whole time I was thinking “you got a bike and that’s the best you can do?” He kept looking back like he was making sure they were keeping up or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom