Ok !! Just what is it about Paulson Mold Fun Nites dislikes !!! (1 Viewer)

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
I am wondering about the 100 and 500's Paulson Molds , that will go with any Paulson Mold Sets, when no other 100 or 500's are available?

Why are so many on the dislike side of these chips ????

Take a mold that is already disliked by most people and has pretty low prices, then make the chip solid, hot-stamped, and give it a design that doesn't fit with any other set, and you've got the reason. Personally, I wouldn't buy these at any price, but somebody who's more forgiving to the Paulson chips mold or has a CDI/Classics/Pharaohs might pay around 75c/chip to mill them for a frac.

Take a mold that is already disliked by most people and has pretty low prices, then make the chip solid, hot-stamped, and give it a design that doesn't fit with any other set, and you've got the reason. Personally, I wouldn't buy these at any price, but somebody who's more forgiving to the Paulson chips mold or has a CDI/Classics/Pharaohs might pay around 75c/chip to mill them for a frac.
I think that's fair.

It's not all doom and gloom. A big problem is that high denom Fun Nites are hard to find, so making a playable tourney set is challenging. Since that leaves cash sets, and there are so many chips in competition, it tends to leave them in the dust. Perfectly fine candidates for milling, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom