• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Oh boy ! There’s more ! (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
1416B894-C208-42AE-807E-727E6BF1CB29.jpeg

Be aware there are lots of these chips coming out of the woodwork and values could change dramatically based on supply.

I think that's the gist :)

^ true on all the above. I feel comfortable with the Paulson prices more and even those are rocky right now but at least I know I love them. So as always don't buy chips expecting them to keep their value or appreciate, buy them for what they're worth to you (but try not to get get swindled in the process).

^ true on all the above. I feel comfortable with the Paulson prices more and even those are rocky right now but at least I know I love them. So as always don't buy chips expecting them to keep their value or appreciate, buy them for what they're worth to you (but try not to get get swindled in the process).
That's kinda why I started doing only milling and customs. The Jack's Rollercoaster made me realize I need to keep what I love or personal, and maybe move away from the "buy and sell" sets.

What is to be aware of? Seller has 315 rating

I agree with the above about chips going up and down with value. But I’ll point out, even though he has 315 rating, he only shows 75% positive. That seems kind of low for that many feedback.

I agree with the above about chips going up and down with value. But I’ll point out, even though he has 315 rating, he only shows 75% positive. That seems kind of low for that many feedback.

He has 4 feedback in the past year in which the percentage is calculated, 3* positive and 1 negative.

*I looked at his feedback history and found my new favorite eBay feedback of all time

Untitled.png

I have all the questions

He has 4 feedback in the past year in which the percentage is calculated, 3* positive and 1 negative.

*I looked at his feedback history and found my new favorite eBay feedback of all time

View attachment 460289

I have all the questions
Was just about to post this about their feedback — beat me to it! However, I couldn't see the item on which the negative feedback was left (I'm viewing it in the eBay app) and now, like you, I have so many questions...

That’s good to know. I didn’t realize it was only calculated on the last year.

Now where do I get my XXX sheets?

That’s good to know. I didn’t realize it was only calculated on the last year.

Now where do I get my XXX sheets?
Neither did I, to be fair; seems weird to calculate it for just the past year, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom