Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (38 Viewers)

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5F47EC1C-CED0-4BC6-844F-A9FF68D760CA.jpeg

Billy Baroo

Flush
Reaction score
yeah I haven't mace it around to the smokewagon or bookers.

I'll try the smokewagon after I finish this evan williams
I don’t remember which Smoke Wagon I sent you or if I sent you one each of the UCUF and Straight Bourbon. Either way, they’re both pretty good.

For the Bookers, I’d definitely do a side by side with your Bookers. I thought they were both great and very similar but there were enough subtle differences to make each one stand apart from the other.

wolfpack

Flush
Reaction score
I don’t remember which Smoke Wagon I sent you or if I sent you one each of the UCUF and Straight Bourbon. Either way, they’re both pretty good.

For the Bookers, I’d definitely do a side by side with your Bookers. I thought they were both great and very similar but there were enough subtle differences to make each one stand apart from the other.
you sent both.

I already tried the uncut which I liked, this is the straight bourbon.

Indyscammer

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
20220805_213740.jpg

I opened this last weekend. First taste was not what I remembered from the barrel tasting sample they gave us. Neck pour is real in my experience. I left the stopper out for a couple hours too. This weekend it is starting to open up. In a half a bottle or so this is going to be outstanding! Ethanol forward last week, a lot more brown sugar and Rye spice already. Yum!

wolfpack

Flush
Reaction score
View attachment 962174
I opened this last weekend. First taste was not what I remembered from the barrel tasting sample they gave us. Neck pour is real in my experience. I left the stopper out for a couple hours too. This weekend it is starting to open up. In a half a bottle or so this is going to be outstanding! Ethanol forward last week, a lot more brown sugar and Rye spice already. Yum!
i am getting one after the bottle pickup

Top Bottom