Official Masters Thread (1 Viewer)

Class!

7E5068E9-7778-4E41-A505-157D0B31117B.jpeg

Sublime knock from Hideki today — his to lose now, surely?

It will be fun to watch... Trying to keep your nerves in check while leading in a major is not going to be easy.

It will be fun to watch... Trying to keep your nerves in check while leading in a major is not going to be easy.
I can't tell whether he's going to be the kind of player who just completely bottles it — or shoots another 65 like it's nothing.

I can't tell whether he's going to be the kind of player who just completely bottles it — or shoots another 65 like it's nothing.
I dont know either... im looking forward to finding out though! I personally hope he takes it down. He's good and he's been playing lights out.

I dont know either... im looking forward to finding out though! I personally hope he takes it down. He's good and he's been playing lights out.
Even though I have money on Rose and Leishman, I'd love to see him win it, too. Guy is a machine and it has only been a matter of when he will win a major — not if.

I thought Speith was going to have a day today. Tomorrow should be fun.

Can't see it, personally...
Don’t think anyone is getting to 11 but it’s completely possible for someone to get hot on the back. Hideki would have to drop a couple to lose it. I think if he shoots even par today he’s wearing a green jacket!

Don’t think anyone is getting to 11 but it’s completely possible for someone to get hot on the back. Hideki would have to drop a couple to lose it. I think if he shoots even par today he’s wearing a green jacket!
Agreed. Just a matter of Hideki keeping his nerve now — which, as we all know on Augusta Sunday, is easier said than done.

Hideki has nerves. He just missed a little knee knocker. That’s more nerves than anything. That one hurt!

Hideki has nerves. He just missed a little knee knocker. That’s more nerves than anything. That one hurt!
Five-shot lead. I don't want to go ahead and put this one in the books, but...

If the fat lady ain’t singing, I must be hearing her warm her voice up :)

Hideki looks nervous as hell! He couldn’t even keep his putter still on that last putt. It looks like nerves, but might be common.

Hideki looks nervous as hell! He couldn’t even keep his putter still on that last putt. It looks like nerves, but might be common.
Speaking of nerves, Leishman is doing his very best to make sure he doesn't get my each-way finish.

What’s an each-way finish?
Top-eight finish for a fifth of the odds. So I put £1 on him each-way at 100/1, meaning I'll get £20 (20/1) if he finishes top eight...

work.jpg

Xander gonna be sick this evening. That tough front 9 is gonna cost him a green jacket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom