Official 3D3P Pr0n Thread

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to have a thread to share photos of 3D3P products out in the wild. I make plastic things and put them in boxes and send them away to their forever homes. It would be good to see them again! :tup:

I'll start it off with a card tray holding my DDLM plaques and buttons:

IMG_20200401_171603343.jpg

BirdCage

Two Pair
Reaction score
Shout out with big thanks to 3D3P for awesome customer service and incredible, high-quality, custom offerings. The 40mm card and button tray is exactly what was needed to complete my first Paulson set. This tray is designed to fit under, between or on top of standard chip racks.

It even came in a color to match my Nanuk 910 case. Pr0n below. Pictured with dealer button, card protector and two Dal Negro poker decks including cut cards & three jokers per deck.

Photo Apr 03, 7 11 44 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 03, 7 12 26 PM.jpg

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see the jig in use! I think you're the first one to really put it to work. Let me know if you have any issues with it. I had some problems with the prototypes breaking, but I think I have it all beefed up now.

Yeah, the refund was for shipping because the store overestimated it.

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was it breaking? I really don't see any stress on any part of it.
Originally I printed it in a different direction, and when you tightened the thumbscrews against the rods the force split the layers apart. Let me know if you find any cracks forming after repeated use. I haven't been able to break one of this version though.

Top Bottom