Found Offering $30 for one BTP $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbonus012

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Looking to add these to my 43mm collection. Shoot me a PM if you have one or both.

Thanks,
Ryan

$500.png
$500 (option 6).png

No worries Nav! I’m sure I’ll add these one day to the collection. :) Sweet chips for sure.

Well, I learned the hard way to NEVER give up a gift. I made that mistake once on the premise it would be returned only to have the item sold off privately.

Once bitten, forever shy!

Good luck Ryan! If I had some spares of these bad boys, I'd send em out!

$30 because I am crazy and want this to complete my BTP 43mm's...

******THIS IS NOT MARKET VALUE******

:LOL: :laugh:
Darn, and there I was thinking that I hit the jackpot with the barrel of T500 I still have to sell! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

For real though, I do have a full barrel of these available. I'm also pretty sure I still have a few spare BTP Tourney sample sets somewhere if that interests you.

I have every BTP 43mm chip except the $500 :eek: I had a set of 400 of them a while back but moved them. 43mm sets are so badass.
Darn, and there I was thinking that I hit the jackpot with the barrel of T500 I still have to sell! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

For real though, I do have a full barrel of these available. I'm also pretty sure I still have a few spare BTP Tourney sample sets somewhere if that interests you.

I have every BTP 43mm chip except the $500 :eek: I had a set of 400 of them a while back but moved them. 43mm sets are so badass.

I hear you - just finished packing up my own BTP tournament set yesterday after selling it off in pieces. Kind of a bittersweet moment - one of favourite sets of all time, but we only play cash games these days and it had just been sitting on a shelf the past two years collecting dust.

Yep.. That is what did it for me. Moved into more cash games and didn't need so many tournament sets.
I hear you - just finished packing up my own BTP tournament set yesterday after selling it off in pieces. Kind of a bittersweet moment - one of favourite sets of all time, but we only play cash games these days and it had just been sitting on a shelf the past two years collecting dust.

Bump for me and @Grimace :)

Will buy full sample if needed. Today marks 4 months looking for just one lol
BTP sample was as simple as placing a wanted ad, just a year ago.

I suppose i'm very new and still learning so many things. What happens though? Do the samples get sold and bought repeatedly until they fall into hoarder/collector hands by chance?

Amazing that nobody will sell you a sample set. Good luck Ryan!

Congratulations on that CPC custom set you designed. What a stunner.

Good Luck with this search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom