Octagon plaque pr0n (1 Viewer)

15739313467263515871353173740029.jpg

Followed up with ABC. Minimum order is 300 chips, and it sounds like they are going to discontinue production of them (probably just not much demand). I just wanted maybe 20 bounty chips. 300 would be just a bit of overkill.
300 of the same artwork?

My other option is just doing a ceramic bounty chip on either the ABC 43mm or 47mm circular blanks.

Would be awesome do get it done on the 44mm octagon, though.

That was my understanding. I wanted to do my own Pharaoh's bounty chip. Something like this:

View attachment 369781

But I'm not sure there is enough interest out there to do 300+ chips.
Sweet cool design! I was going to say if you can do a variety of artwork to reach 300 minimum tou could probably swing it. That's weird....300 of one art design? Seems excessive lol

Yeah the oversized would definitely be awesome!!!!

Sweet cool design! I was going to say if you can do a variety of artwork to reach 300 minimum tou could probably swing it. That's weird....300 of one art design? Seems excessive lol

Yeah the oversized would definitely be awesome!!!!
I guess I can confirm that's the case. But I would rather not organize it if the designs can be different to meet the 300 minimum quantity.

Sent an e-mail to ABC. Asked if the 300 minimum is all a single design, or if it can be multiple designs. Asked the cost per chip. Also asked about the 43mm and 47mm round ceramics. What Paulson Pharaoh, China Clay Pharaoh, or Nile Club ceramic chip owner wouldn't want a set of bounty chips like one of these?

BOUNTY PROTOTYPE #3.jpg
BOUNTY PROTOTYPE #4.jpg

@FordPickup92 here is the response from ABC ...

The 300 minimum quantity CAN be different designs, but there needs to be at least 25 chips per design.

So that's good news. Price for the 44mm octagon ceramics is $1.19 each for up to 499 chips. For 500-999 chips the price is $1.04 each. There are further price breaks for larger quantities, but we don't need to worry about that at this point IMO. Pricing is the same for the 47mm round ceramics, but the minimum is 25 instead of 300. So the price on those is $1.79 each for 25-99 chips, then the pricing structure is the same as the octagons.

Also, both the 44mm octagons and the 47mm rounds can have rolling edge printing, which is really cool.

Well i think 25 per design is reasonable most people need at least enough for 2 tables... I would say if you truly want to go after it, it's worth an interest thread for a group buy. Not sure of the timeline you are after to have these in hand, some people will need time to get artwork made, I know a few of the artists on the forum are pretty backed up with requests right now. I would decide whether you want to go with the original design size and do a 300 min order or go up in size.
I'd have to talk it over with @Ben8257, if it can be any design I can consider this option for a PCA $1000 or for the bounties and seating chips I am already having artwork made for (strong possibility of that)

I agree, 25 for each design is very reasonable. And I can't decide if I want to go through the trouble of organizing a group buy for the octagons, or just get 25 of the 47mm rounds. The octagons are much more unique, but I'm not sure I want to deal with it going into my busy season.

I don't have a timeline. I'm in no rush.

I agree, 25 for each design is very reasonable. And I can't decide if I want to go through the trouble of organizing a group buy for the octagons, or just get 25 of the 47mm rounds. The octagons are much more unique, but I'm not sure I want to deal with it going into my busy season.

I don't have a timeline. I'm in no rush.
Totally understandable, if you do decide you want to attempt working a GB lmk, I'm happy to help out

I believe that Sunfly’s minimum order for Octagons is 20.

Shipping is killer so it probably makes sense to try to get tacked on to an existing order.

I may run an add-on to the Union Station / Old School group buy in the new year

I believe that Sunfly’s minimum order for Octagons is 20.

Shipping is killer so it probably makes sense to try to get tacked on to an existing order.

I may run an add-on to the Union Station / Old School group buy in the new year
Ah cool, good to know! I'll be poking around for buys when I get my artwork finalized for the bounties and seating chips I have planned for my set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom