Octagon, 8 Seat, cup holder in rail (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
Any idea if there’s anyone out there who still sells these? Just pulled mine out of the basement for the first time in several years and I forgot how much I loved it. The folding legs maybe aren’t the best but they’re good enough. I can’t seem to find this specific type anywhere. IIRC when I got this 10 years ago they were selling for $300-400. I got mine for 75 bucks off of Craigslist or eBay.

I see that one can get these made by a vendor on Alibaba but you have to order 30 pieces which is frankly more than I need by 29.
E7FB2FD6-B0C8-4BAC-87EA-E5165A6FABEF.jpeg

Alas, the vendor who made these, poker shark tables, no longer exists. It was a dude who made them out of his garage, and I still have the two that I bought, and believe it or not I still use them on a semi regular basis. Otherwise I would sell you one, although they are pretty beat up at this point ha ha.

Alas, the vendor who made these, poker shark tables, no longer exists. It was a dude who made them out of his garage, and I still have the two that I bought, and believe it or not I still use them on a semi regular basis. Otherwise I would sell you one, although they are pretty beat up at this point ha ha.
Mine has been worked hard too but it really is a beast.

Chris - I enjoy your videos. Doing one about table options (round, toppers, dealer breaks, etc) feels like a winner!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom