NYC Hostess Assaulted Over Vax Mandate (1 Viewer)

It's just people flexing their alleged freedom. Airlines are another huge target. You couldn't pay me enough to be an airline personnel right now.
One of my coworkers got delayed earlier this week because two idiots wouldn't stop arguing on the plane. They had to go back to the gate before takeoff and kick them off the flight.

By the time all this was done, the flight crew was in danger of hitting their time cap for the day (nine hours?), so they had to wait for a replacement crew.

Total delay: three hours.

Lesson for today - know the laws of the areas where you are going to visit. I am not saying this should happen, but an overzealous prosecutor could easily say these people violated the 2001 New York State Anti Terror legislation. A conviction on that is mandatory life without parole.

Freedom is assaulting a 22 year old hostess for working in a restaurant complying with the city's mandate that customer's wishing to dine inside provide proof of vaccination.

I was standing behind a 6'2, fiftyish year old man wearing camo fatigues and a hooded rainbreaker waiting to pay for gas late this spring. The 5'5 girl behind the counter who looked like she was fresh out of high school politely reminded him of the sign posted on the door requiring that customers entering the store wear a mask. He leaned forward menacingly and asked her what was she going to do, call the cops? Real winner. Use your size and masculinity to intimidate someone's daughter because you don't agree with the store's policy.

These people and the one's in @Mojo1312 's story are the true scum of the earth. These people should absolutely be outed publicly and lose their jobs.

Yeah, you have your freedom, but your choices and behavior have consequences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom