NYC Black car service? (1 Viewer)

Matco

Two Pair
Reaction score
I know completely random but we are traveling to new york in a couple weeks and I'd like to book a car service to pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel. Anyone have good recommendations or first hand experience with a specific company? Google comes up with like 50+ companies

Thanks!

My company has a lot of employees both in LA and NY uses "BLS", phone is 800-953-9530. I think we had a corporate contract, so ymmv. We used to use Diva, but I don't know if that car service is still around.

One tip, make sure to have earlier pick up or allow for enough time to get from NYC to the Airport. One time, our group was picked up right around rush hour and It was the craziest drive I have ever been on in a car service. The driver was great and he got us there on time, but man after that one trip, I always have the pick up time 30 minutes earlier than the recommended time.

Good luck.

One tip, make sure to have earlier pick up or allow for enough time to get from NYC to the Airport. One time, our group was picked up right around rush hour and It was the craziest drive I have ever been on in a car service. The driver was great and he got us there on time, but man after that one trip, I always have the pick up time 30 minutes earlier than the recommended time.

Good luck.
100%, with us being only 45 miles from LAX what should be about a 45-50 minute ride has taken us over 3 hours sometimes, I figured NYC would be the same if not worse

Which airport? JFK? (not that it really matters). I used to have a guy when I worked in the city, but I don't know if I still have his number. Let me dig around

Unfortunately, Newark to Times Square

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom