• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Now that’s alotta St Jo (1 Viewer)

Such a specific number… and no free shipping? Ha
EFC0C57D-4EEA-42FE-8C3E-C601FE2A8D4C.jpeg

I asked to buy 7 or 12 or 17 of the $100s n he wouldnt do it he said buy the whole lot n sell off what I dont want lol Clown

Original listing ended, and relisted. Same exact weird price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334344955179?ViewItem=&item=334344955179

So what's a legit value for these? 1138 of them are 5s which are RHC with oversized labels. And the primaries are VERY worn. Maybe $2 each for the secondaries and $1 each for primaries??? Say $2000 at most? I'm no expert, just guessing (asking) here.

That leaves 1663 nice THC fracs, $1s, $25s and hundos. His pic shows two cleaned fracs, but listing says all fracs are stamped. I suspect those two clean ones are NOT included. And probably were never stamped. Is it even possible to remove the over stamp foil without also removing the hot stamp foil?

So you'd have to value the 1663 at an average of $6 ($5.92) each to get to his asking price. I think a lot would depend on how well you can get the stamp off those fracs.

Original listing ended, and relisted. Same exact weird price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334344955179?ViewItem=&item=334344955179

So what's a legit value for these? 1138 of them are 5s which are RHC with oversized labels. And the primaries are VERY worn. Maybe $2 each for the secondaries and $1 each for primaries??? Say $2000 at most? I'm no expert, just guessing (asking) here.

That leaves 1663 nice THC fracs, $1s, $25s and hundos. His pic shows two cleaned fracs, but listing says all fracs are stamped. I suspect those two clean ones are NOT included. And probably were never stamped. Is it even possible to remove the over stamp foil without also removing the hot stamp foil?

So you'd have to value the 1663 at an average of $6 ($5.92) each to get to his asking price. I think a lot would depend on how well you can get the stamp off those fracs.
If they were to sell take around 14-15% of that price eBay fee

I'm not sure what you are saying. The seller pays eBay fees, not the buyer, right? I have no concern for the seller's costs. That's his problem.
Just saying when people sell on eBay its always gonna be higher cause of the fees I have no idea what these chips are worth just saying at that price he would get charged like $1,800ish in eBay fees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom