Not so new Chipper from Germany (1 Viewer)

Chaser

Reaction score
A warm Hello from Hannover Germany!

I have started following the Chipping Scene back in the days with Chiptalk. I did acquire some chips since then. Mainly via The Chiproom Sales. Unfortunately most chips are stored away in a storage at the moment. Not enough space beeing the main reason.

It all started with the desert palms originally from the chiproom. I don't own those any more. Sold them and invested in the first China Clays Pharaohs. I still like those. Added some Desert Palms CC, while I was living in Houston for a couple of months.

IMG_5095~photo.jpg
IMG_5093~photo.jpg
IMG_5094~photo.jpg

After the China clay a couple Paulsons followed. A Table was build, later rebuild. Then scrapped and I build a "wife friendly" table for the living room (also in the storage atm :( )

IMG_4036~photo.JPG
IMG_4477~photo.jpg
IMG_5108~photo.jpg
IMG_5106~photo.jpg
IMG_5091~photo.jpg

IMG_5100~photo.jpg
IMG_5101~photo.jpg
IMG_5103~photo.jpg

IMG_5097~photo.jpg
IMG_5092~photo.jpg

Now I am planning on getting into a CardsMold oder DiamondMold GroupBuy. I allready started with a Design. General ideas:

Inlay inspired by Aria and Bellagio

Edgespot progression should include the prior and next denoms for the cash set (therefore the so so looking black edgepspot on the 25$).

Tournament may get some plaques for higher denoms and was supposed to be pretty colorful. Also patterns away from clay patterns where to be used. Feedback welcome :)

Cash.png
Tournament.png

That should be it for now. Please excuse the mess with storage room pics and this post in general. Had to be quick:). Woman of the house is watching me. Might sort through this post laer and maybe add some more pics and sets.

Attachments

• IMG_5094~photo.jpg
    IMG_5094~photo.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 87

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom