Not new but about time i do this (1 Viewer)

TeamNapoli

Straight
Reaction score
Hello PCFers;
I have been on a few months now and really have enjoyed the community that presides on this forum.
Born on Mount Vesiveo in a town called Torre Del Grecco, basically a comune of Naples Italy. Of course I was there in 87 when Naples won the Serie A and Coppa Italia, what an amazing life experience. I literally thought Naples was going to burn down from the celebrations. Currently in New jersey with plans on moving south. I have been playing poker all my life and love the game. Anyhow that is brief over view, anyone local looking for a game or needs a person for game ...feel free to pm me.

Welcome to the forum friend! Definitely some awesome members in your area... we have a meet up in February just north of Philadelphia if that's not too far it is hosted by @MegaTon44 you can ask him for details or I'm sure someone can share the link for the meetup with you!! @Hornet that is awesome! Should we expect to see some pictures in the vacation dump photos thread before long? Fellow chipper Ben

@Hornet that is awesome! Should we expect to see some pictures in the vacation dump photos thread before long?
I’m really bad with photos, but maybe I’ll post a few photos that my wife took.

Welcome. Several footballers here. I don't watch as much Serie A as I would like, but catch it as I can. I enjoyed watching Juve a few years ago with Pirlo, Pogba, and Vidal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom