• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Not mine (I don't see this prefix available): Hot Dog Roller from KC Arrowhead Stadium (1 Viewer)

postmanpete

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I know some of you guys liked the idea of a hot dog roller:

34in Countertop APW Wyott Commercial Hot Dog Roller Model HRS-75

Bet you could make a ton of dogs with this guy! If you're near KC, I can go pick it up for you if you want to bid on it.

PM me if I can help.

16033678.jpg

Looks like it needs some cleaning:

16033679.jpg

Auction in 3 days. Currently bid $11 bucks.

Tons of other stuff in this auction from the stadium.

There's so much fun things to think in this auction for big games. Unfortunately in my little neighborhood, I just don't need 125 glasses with a rack to carry them in. But I can imagine lots of things! Popcorn machines, chafing dishes for the buffet, All the glasses in the world, Commercial coffee grinders, Big Drink jugs people can just open the tap to load up.... Looks like fun.

Final Part ~ Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium Auction - Popcorn & Pretzel Food Warmers / Staging Cabinets, Bunn Coffee Bean Grinder, Mobile Cooler, and More! KCMO

Now I want one of these pretzel warmers!
16033895.jpg

This website periodically gets restuarant equipment for companies going out of business or remodeling. If you live in the KC area, it's worth a look every now and then. Lots of open box / returns from amazon for cheap. Some people make a living just buying from these aucitons and re-selling on eBay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom