• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine - 701 LPN (1 Viewer)

Nice chips...

Can't say much else about it. I don't know much about Noirs. Not sure they go for $8/chip, but then, that's eBay I guess

Terrible pictures...
Based on research of recent sales I believe the range is $3-$4 depending on condition.
If anyone has more accurate numbers please post.

There was a lot of 717 Noirs that went for a single (minimum) bid of $2,000 a couple weeks ago on eBay. Breakdown was $1 x 270, $5 x 400, $25 x 47.
This new lot being priced at a premium given it’s hot the higher denom PLN chips which are more in demand. Not sure the $8 per chip price will get it sold but we will know soon!

$8/chip unless its all $1k/$5k is a joke imo... even then it's $3+ too high but it only takes a few buyers to make a market...

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/897-paulson-le-noir.41758/ - $3.25/chip for a tournament set and it lasted a day, $3.50/chip probably would have lasted a week, $5/chip and it likely would have sat for months or maybe even still be unsold, at least on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom