Noob here from the PNW (1 Viewer)

Also, be careful with your budget. You can spend twice that, five times that, or twenty times that and still not have your favorite set. On the flip side, you can spend exactly that and get some chips that you'll be very happy with as long as you don't keep constantly comparing them to what you could have had if you'd only spent just a little more money. You can "just a little more" yourself into misery, envy, and poverty.

@flipkick Have you been introduced to the Cards mold custom group buy yet? Buy #1 is just now wrapping up, but the talk is already building for buy #2. Won't be surprised if it kicks off before year end. Basically you get custom designed ceramic chips for about 30 cents each.

These are mine, and they just rolled off the line today!

TX Flood Lineup.jpg

If you happen to like the art that someone else came up with, you could use it pretty cheaply, and get your full set of 400 tournament chips delivered to your door for about $150. My design is very personal to me, but some of the others have a wider appeal. Or you could commission your own design for a bit more money, unless you're a wiz with Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape and can design your own.

Here's the thread if you're interested. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/

It's a long one, But most of the details are in post #1 and then just skip to the end and check out the designs as they are being printed right now as we speak.

Same thing happened to me. I went online to find some reviews and ended up making videos for five years.
Love your reviews. In your opinion which do you like better and if you care to tell me, why?

The Unicorn chips you just reviewed?
Or
The Dunes Commemorative chips available at Spinetti's?

Are they both next gen type material?

Thanks!

@flipkick Have you been introduced to the Cards mold custom group buy yet? Buy #1 is just now wrapping up, but the talk is already building for buy #2. Won't be surprised if it kicks off before year end. Basically you get custom designed ceramic chips for about 30 cents each.

These are mine, and they just rolled off the line today!

View attachment 532078

If you happen to like the art that someone else came up with, you could use it pretty cheaply, and get your full set of 400 tournament chips delivered to your door for about $150. My design is very personal to me, but some of the others have a wider appeal. Or you could commission your own design for a bit more money, unless you're a wiz with Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape and can design your own.

Here's the thread if you're interested. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/

It's a long one, But most of the details are in post #1 and then just skip to the end and check out the designs as they are being printed right now as we speak.
Darn I missed this! I really like those chips. I'm going to have to try to set some type of alert for when group buys come up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom