NON-Political Podcast Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've got my fill of politics and sports is still not what it once was. Education, humor, whatever - as long as it's not politics. Tell me what you listen to.

Edit: Non US politics is ok I guess as long as it's entertaining. Like most Americans, my non-US global knowledge is lacking.

Art and culture talks are where it’s at for me. I don’t really follow podcasts, only go by what I find on YouTube because I like the added visual aspect.

Quite literally, as I type this I’m watching a discussion between Henry Rollins and Shepard Fairey from a few years ago. Two interesting characters who’s work is often politically informed and have had a huge impact on music/art/culture.

Almost anything of more recent vintage having to do with Rollins is A++ in my book. The guy has such an interesting way of living his life, really inspirational for me

Reply all is a great podcast if you are interested in internet culture and interesting stories related to tech. I might have listened to all of their 150+ podcasts so i can definitely recommend them.

Friendly Fire on max fun. Review of mostly randomly selected war films (us and foreign). Has a bank of about 150 eps at this point.

Not overtly political but as you can imagine it comes up during review of war films.

Last edited:
I second both Revisionist History and Hardcore History.
Also a big fan of Planet Money, Infinite Monkey Cage, StarTalk and The Skeptics Guide to the Universe.

Criminal - Phoebe Judge is the narrator, she finds an interesting criminal case and explores it with interviews, etc. I hate true crime, but I live this show.

99%Invisible - Roman Mars is the host. Explores the world of design.

Planet Money - NPR show by economists.

Just Hands - in depth poker analysis.

Thinking Poker - in depth strategy discussion followed by an interview with someone poker related.

How I Built This - interview with the founder of a company.
Brought to you by - in depth history of commercial brands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom