Trade Non-murdered Casa 5s for murdered Casa 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! So I am slowly cruising down the road to a relabel set. I have a rack of murdered Casa 5s (don't blame me, it's @Perthmike fault :LOL: :laugh: ) which was my first purchase on this forum. I just recently purchased a second rack with one murdered chip (thanks @PGA PRO ) and from the looks of it the other 99 will soon have the same fate. That being said...I am not a murderer at heart, and I would actually love to save these poor Casas from their eventual demise. So I am reaching out to the forum to see if anyone has Casa 5s that are already murdered. I am looking to trade these guys to save their lives, or willing to purchase the murdered ones outright and catch and release this incoming rack. So if anyone out there has murdered their Casas and has regrets and are feeling remorseful, this is a way to clear your conscience. Trade or sell them to me and all will be forgiven because you have in turn saved the lives of others. Thanks for the help!

***WARNING This post contains graphic images that may be disturbing to viewers. Viewer discretion is advised***​

casablanca $5 02.jpeg

casablanca $5 01.jpeg

50868AEB-3551-4271-86F3-6DC1EF84C52F.jpg

Last picture credit to @PGA PRO . Will remove if necessary,

I'm sitting on two minty racks of casa 5s that I just can't bring myself to murder. Instead of a flamingo set I'm going for a mixed set now.
You have a stronger stomach than I do and I wish you the best of luck on your project. :)

I always thought these couldn't be murdered.

They are oversized labels but the label does not over extend into the hat & cane like most. The inlay area was milled made larger to accept the larger label. And apparently @Perthmike has skills!

IMG_2422.JPG

Edit: corrected milled

Last edited:
I'm sitting on two minty racks of casa 5s that I just can't bring myself to murder. Instead of a flamingo set I'm going for a mixed set now.
You have a stronger stomach than I do and I wish you the best of luck on your project. :)

Yeah...I really don't which is why I am looking for a trade! :LOL: :laugh: Thanks though!

Prob not a lot of room for error but if done right they’d look amazing

Or you could just cut them out with a knife the old fashioned way lol. I feel like the finished product > milling anyway. Fwiw, that rack from @Perthmike looks like they were hand removed, not milled.

Or you could just cut them out with a knife the old fashioned way lol. I feel like the finished product > milling anyway. Fwiw, that rack from @Perthmike looks like they were hand removed, not milled.

Yeah...what I meant to say was they were originally milled to except the larger label, which was still incorrect. I should’ve said the mold was made with the bigger recessed area to allow the larger inlay. I’m thinking that’s right...Right? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Definitely knew they were murdered hence the thread title. ;)

Edit: FMP

I do not want to murder these Casas. Looking to obtain ones that have already been murdered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom