Nominate Josh Kifer (1 Viewer)

Budda Blezz

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi all, several months ago Josh Kifer offer to give away his first set of chips to anyone who need it chips and didn’t have a set of their own. All we had to do was be one of 10 players to accept the offer and he would deal the cards faced up so it was visible to us. Lucky me I won the chips. To make this short, I need 7 posts in order for me to nominate Josh and being a novice player I haven’t had many post for several months. Just want to nominate him for doing such a great gesture especially for someone who doesn’t even know me at all. My name is Wei and from New York City. I’m learning the game so those chips are a great gift. Thanks Josh Kiefer if you see this post once again.

Hi all, several months ago Josh Kifer offer to give away his first set of chips to anyone who need it chips and didn’t have a set of their own. All we had to do was be one of 10 players to accept the offer and he would deal the cards faced up so it was visible to us. Lucky me I won the chips. To make this short, I need 7 posts in order for me to nominate Josh and being a novice player I haven’t had many post for several months. Just want to nominate him for doing such a great gesture especially for someone who doesn’t even know me at all. My name is Wei and from New York City. I’m learning the game so those chips are a great gift. Thanks Josh Kiefer if you see this post once again.
First, awesome of you to do this @Budda Blezz !

Second, I have a similar experience where Josh sold me my first Paulson set ever when I just joined the site. Josh won them in an auction at steal of a price that I missed out on by less than a minute. Afterward I messaged him to congratulate him. After talking for a while about how I was trying to get my first Paulson set on a budget (when I had a chip budget) and before he even received them, he offered the set to me for the cost (already under market price for the set) plus the $ for a cheeseburger, fries, and a drink :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I happily accepted and the rest is history. So here's to @Josh Kifer another great member of this community always ready to help others and shoot the shit about the chips we all love a little too much.

First, awesome of you to do this @Budda Blezz !

Second, I have a similar experience where Josh sold me my first Paulson set ever when I just joined the site. Josh won them in an auction at steal of a price that I missed out on by less than a minute. Afterward I messaged him to congratulate him. After talking for a while about how I was trying to get my first Paulson set on a budget (when I had a chip budget) and before he even received them, he offered the set to me for the cost (already under market price for the set) plus the $ for a cheeseburger, fries, and a drink :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I happily accepted and the rest is history. So here's to @Josh Kifer another great member of this community always ready to help others and shoot the shit about the chips we all love a little too much.
I think this just proves how much I love food and lunch. Hahaha

The members here constantly remind me of the goodwill and commaradrie of our membership here at PCF.
Well wishes :)
My Best Jeff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom