No options to modify text appearance (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
With the recent upgrade, my options to modify the appearance of posts is greyed-out/unavailable.

PSX_20201019_140442.jpg

I haven't checked PC, just mobile (Android). Is there a setting somewhere that eludes me?

@Tommy

With the recent upgrade, my options to modify the appearance of posts is greyed-out/unavailable.

View attachment 556186

I haven't checked PC, just mobile (Android). Is there a setting somewhere that eludes me?

@Tommy
We asked Tommy to limit your ability to post back on everything... Looks like that 15 bucks we sent him paid off. Good work @Sprouty

Find the BBcode toggle and click it. You might have to view in landscape mode. If you don't see it on the right, click the 3 dots to show it.

2020-10-19_14-27-06.png

Since the update, everything is grayed out on iPhone, landscape or portrait. Clicking three dots brings up another menu of grayed out icons. I would post a screenshot, but...

You clicked the three dots, then the brackets to enable BBCode? The brackets looked grey out on my phone, but they are are working.

You clicked the three dots, then the brackets to enable BBCode? The brackets looked grey out on my phone, but they are are working.
Thank you, now I feel stupid...I didn’t click them because they were gray, and didn’t look at all like Tommy’s screenshot. It’s all good now. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom