No more Highstakes Poker on YouTube (1 Viewer)

I have it all on my computer for a long time. Along with Aussie Millions, Pad, and WSOP since 2010. I jus finish with Poker Night in America and Big Game that is now avaliable in HD. But the best is Super High Roller Cash Game... Ivey, Brunson, Tilly, Robel, Coleman, Kirk, Chan aso. I love to watch poker but it must be in decent resolution.

Big game.. Premier league and poker night in america is still on YouTube. So is million dollar cash game but in low resolution

Noooooooo! I could listen to Gabe Kaplan call Doyle Brunson a manatee any time I pleased.
gabe-kaplan-2.jpg

I was pretty bummed out to see this. I had watched some episodes like 4 times lol.

PokerGO acquired the rights and are making all the episodes available on there now, and are reportedly working to create new episodes in the future. It’s worth the $8/ month in my opinion
On a recent podcast, Daniel suggested that they'd be trying to get Kaplan back for the new High Stakes Poker. I have no idea how true that is - it was just a comment he dropped. But I'm rooting for it.

On a recent podcast, Daniel suggested that they'd be trying to get Kaplan back for the new High Stakes Poker. I have no idea how true that is - it was just a comment he dropped. But I'm rooting for it.
I hope not, I’ll take Ali Nejad+ anybody else first haha

I was pretty bummed out to see this. I had watched some episodes like 4 times lol.
4 times? I know some hand by hand... But funny story.. Who read "Every hand reviled"..... If yo want complex perspective read a book and simultaneously watch Aussie Millions 2007

Total bummer! I had just started rewatching from S1 and boom...Gone. On the fence about PokerGO

Just started pokergo mainly to see what the platform was like if high stakes poker comes back. The UI is a shitshow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom