SOLD NLHE/PLO Hockey Puck Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have finally gotten one of these (in some cases, two of these) into the hands of everyone I had in mind when I purchased these, and I am selling off the extra. Quantities are limited. For what its worth, I do not intend to make this artwork available to anyone else in any future group buys, so the only way to get a button is to buy it through me.

Artwork by @timinater
Original Artwork.jpg

Photo of actual dealer button by @Himewad
NLHE-PLO dealer puck.png

Cost is $9 each, which is at a slight loss to me after design fees, shipping and re-shipping from the group buy, padded envelopes, etc.

Shipping is extra. Up to 6 buttons can be shipped by First Class Package. More than 6 buttons need to be shipped by Small Flat Rate Box.
  • Up to 2 buttons: $5.00
  • Up to 4 buttons $5.50
  • Up to 7 buttons $6.25
  • 8 or more buttons: $9.45 (SFRB)
Initially, this sale is open to US addresses only (happy to ship to overseas PCFers using a US mailing address reshipper). If there are any left on 09/24/22, I'll open it up to worldwide shipping at cost.

Payment by Zelle or PPFF.

Reserve in the thread, I'll follow up with a PM to you. You do not have a button reserved for you until I have PM'ed you.

Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the triple-post but one more thing I forgot to add: I would like 2 of each but just one of each is also OK :)

Wait, it just dawned on me that this is one button with two sides. If so, two please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom