Tourney Nitzilla's WSOP Main Event Sweat thread 2022 (2 Viewers)

nitzilla

Full House
Reaction score
I have played in WSOP events since 2006, but have never played the Main Event (ME), that all changes this year.....after the pandemic and not playing poker for ~1.5 years, I swore to myself that I would play the ME sooner rather than later, life is too short.....
I had a very profitable reentry in 2021 with several deep tourney runs, so I started planning for the 2022 WSOP.

I sold 20% of my action to local friends, several on here, just to give them a piece of the action, hopefully it all pays off!
I plan on entering Day 1C (Tuesday July 5th), so stay tuned.

This is the picture I put on my office door at work letting people know I am out of the office.... ;)
Me_WSOP.png

tags: @pokerplayingpisces @Kyle @slisk250 @justsomedude @markleteenie @One Eyed Dollar @ruskba

Just FYI, looks like they switched day 2C from Friday to Thursday. So it’s Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday now if you do 1c

Just FYI, looks like they switched day 2C from Friday to Thursday. So it’s Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday now if you do 1c
Thanks I just saw the PokerNews article I’m literally in line right now. I still think 1C is a good play. We shall see
Thanks though!

I’m in for tomorrow. The lady who helped me at the cage loved my players card from 2006 (she said it was old) and she was working at WSOP then too, then she said hold on I’m getting you another card and printed me a 2022 version for my collection. :tup::cool
7054350B-CA6F-4C8A-9B5F-EB944AF7AB36.jpeg

Is today the day Chad? Come on brother!! You got this!!

Need to have some PCF hats made or something... seems like we have quite a few players going for glory this year! You guys are absolutely some of the most talented poker players around! We can do this also @Eazy if you run into a tall gentleman that looks like he made a wrong turn at the Transformers/ or G.I. Joe collectors conventions... that's Chad! Careful... that gentle giant is 100% team COBRA, a Decepticon in sheep's clothing!

I hear @Seeking Alpha Social Club is also out there running around but sounds like he is mostly going to be tied up in the "Sex Toys/Beanie Babies" convention down the hall there... i know it sounds weird, none of us are really sure why they combined the two this year... something about WSOP taking up too much space or something... really looking forward to pictures of that one though!

Kidding... nothing but the best wishes to you both of our runners on this amazing journey!

Last edited:
Is today the day Chad? Come on brother!! You got this!!

Need to have some PCF hats made or something... seems like we have quite a few players going for glory this year! You guys are absolutely some of the most talented poker players around! We can do this FAM.

Also @EasyE if you run into a tall gentleman that looks like he made a wrong turn at the Transformers/ or G.I. Joe collectors conventions... that's Chad! Careful... that gentle giant is 100% team COBRA, a Decepticon in sheep's clothing!

I hear @Seeking Alpha Social Club is also out there running around but sounds like he is mostly going to be tied up in the "Sex Toys/Beanie Babies" convention down the hall there... i know it sounds weird, none of us are really sure why they combined the two this year... something about WSOP taking up too much space or something... really looking forward to pictures of that one though!

Kidding... nothing but the best wishes to you both of our runners on this amazing journey!
I wish I could ‘love’ and ‘laugh’ at your post…..!! Thank you sir!
Also I showed up yesterday at Tuscany Suites and they had this large banner in the lobby:
D1B75C27-0BEC-4E57-9C25-5B64B00B56F0.jpeg

I googled what Bigger Vegas is:
65B2595C-5DA5-42F8-A32D-4B5E595E66ED.jpeg

It was quite the convention!!:wow:
My wife loves RuPaul’s Drag Race and the HBO show “We’re Here”, and I swear some of the Queens might have been there!

First break update: running pretty cold, down to 50,300.
Made a few river bluffs that got called and just haven’t really had many good hands/flops.
But honestly when I run hot initially is when I usually bust, so a slow start is often best for me
High point was ~62,000……
I need to tighten up a bit I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom