Nirvana Lounge cash set (1 Viewer)

I'll try and get more pictures up. I just always like the New China Club chips, and when the E&C mold became available I knew I needed to make a tourney set (at the time I only had my Haus of Bluff cash set).

It just seemed to all fall together, Nirvana, in addition to being the name of one of the best bands of all time, in Buddhism and Hinduism is "the state of perfect happiness and peace where there is release from all forms of suffering. : a state or place of great happiness and peace. ", so the name fit, and putting a Buddha on the chip in place of the Keno Queen was a snap call. The original New China Club chip had "New China" written in Chinese characters, so I added "Nirvana" in Sanskrit in it's place.

I just love them. Great colors and a joy to handle. Fantastic as samples and in play.

And there are still spaces available in this case for other Maryland CPC samples. :tup:
@Chippy McChiperson @MikesDad ;) :D

PXL_20201219_145336733.jpg

Congratulations your chips look great, I am curious from order----to your door how long was your wait? I am now in my 3rd month, guessing about 6-8?

So I wanted to add a frac to the set, and l ordered some blanks from CPC and am going to have them hot stamped. @Johnny5 did a mockup for me and I was wondering your guys thoughts. These are the chips I'm basing them off of

1686252145283_282946a.jpg
1686252146168_33614a.jpg
1686252274342_1686252143809_282946.jpg

And this is the mockup. Do you all have a preference? (The 25 cent will be on one side)

nl_hs2a.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom