• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Nice vegas singles (1 Viewer)

For those? I hope not :LOL: :laugh:

I’ll do the same but wait... for $7 shipped. You’re welcome :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So for the noobs, listings like this seem high, but if you contact the seller sometimes they will give you discounts and sell you bulk. One of the tricks is to make sure the seller has what you want. So by looking at these ads you can see what they have, and contact them for better deals and offers. But that’s work, an old concept that’s losing flavor now.

1607960408690.jpeg

Plenty of sellers offering most of these chips for $2.50-$3.50 per and do flat cost shipping. No problem with reaching out and swapping messages just easier to add to cart and click on “request invoice” button in the shopping cart. #WorkSmartNotHard

View attachment 593730

Plenty of sellers offering most of these chips for $2.50-$3.50 per and do flat cost shipping. No problem with reaching out and swapping messages just easier to add to cart and click on “request invoice” button in the shopping cart. #WorkSmartNotHard
You have a list of these sellers for us? Or just more yelling at clouds? This thread is for chips that are listed in eBay, not for you to tell us how good your networks are. Give us some leads or stfu

Talk about an overreaction. My “network” is using the eBay search bar.
And then making a profit off of us instead of steering us to the listings. It seems to me that your main reason for being here is to mark up chips and make money from us.
For those? I hope not :LOL: :laugh:

I’ll do the same but wait... for $7 shipped. You’re welcome :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m sure you would, this looks like typical markup for you

feel free to post one of your five stock memes here now to make yourself feel better

And then making a profit off of us instead of steering us to the listings. It seems to me that your main reason for being here is to mark up chips and make money from us.

I’m sure you would, this looks like typical markup for you

feel free to post one of your five stock memes here now to make yourself feel better

Yes I’m terrified of people paying too much for used Vegas $1s that are common. Exactly why I suggested other means for people who see this thread to get them easier and cheaper. You nailed it !

$8 for a single is not off the charts IMO. Take into account the eBay and Paypal fees, the included shipping, and the overhead from having a brick and mortar store, warehouse, employees, and many more things. For someone that wants a certain chip for whatever reason (maybe they stayed there for their honeymoon), $8 is nothing.

From my dealings with them and from what I heard from others, they typically will work with chippers if you contact them here or directly on their website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom