Nice little tip to help selecting colors to the edgespots on your customs (1 Viewer)

Puggy

Flush
Reaction score
I have been played a lot lately with CPC color sample set. Justin Case if there will be CC tournament set in the future ;)

At first I removed some colors I definitely don't want to use. When I had done playing with the set enough, I came up with small, but good idea to get some new color combinations.

Simple:
Just take 14 or 16 colors (or whichever amount you feel comfortable with), both bright and dark.
And just start shuffling. Between the shuffles you can separate 3-4 chips from the stack and see
how they look together, Both from the sides and especially from the edges. Coincidence does matter.

This way I have come up with some color combos I'd never thought to use, but which actually look great together.

Great advice puggy. When making my set I did something similar. Grab colors I thought worked well and looked at them from the edge to get an idea on how it would look.

It helps also if you have already selected the base color of your chip. Just throw it in to the stack and start shuffling and see what comes up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom