NHL playoffs - Stanley Cup Grand Salami prop bet (2 Viewers)

Well as a Hawks fan I must say....Cory Crapford may help you out tremendously. I love my Hawks but have always had little faith in the goaltending. From my POV Crawford has been the difference in 1 game only. Game 5 against the Wild. The Ducks lack P/O experience as a unit but they are a Juggernaut right now. I expect high scoring from this series. One sided scoring. :(
If the Hawks actually do go the distance I'm hoping to make a 2015 Stanley Cup Commerative chip for my cash set just to piss off my DieHard Maple Leaf friends.

Well as a Hawks fan I must say....Cory Crapford may help you out tremendously. I love my Hawks but have always had little faith in the goaltending. From my POV Crawford has been the difference in 1 game only. Game 5 against the Wild. The Ducks lack P/O experience as a unit but they are a Juggernaut right now. I expect high scoring from this series. One sided scoring. :(
If the Hawks actually do go the distance I'm hoping to make a 2015 Stanley Cup Commerative chip for my cash set just to piss off my DieHard Maple Leaf friends.
Which game against the Wild? I didn't think they made it past 4. ;) ;)

Crawford is prone to being streaky. He will be a brick wall for 6-7 games in a row and then completely fall apart for a few games. I think having Darling play a few was good for giving him a little playoff experience in case they need to fall back on him again. Anaheim will be tough to get through.

Well I needed both Conference Final series to go 7 games and have a ton of goals to have a prayer. Neither series disappointed.

Conference Finals (games) - Goals
TB/NYR (7) - 46
CHI/ANA (7) - 42

Conference Finals total goals - 88
Average series length - 7 games
Goals per game - 6.29

Total goals through Conference Finals - 429
Average series length - 5.93 games
Goals per game - 5.17

I still need 50 goals in the finals which is highly unlikely, but at least I can now watch the finals and feel like I'm getting a sweat.

Well I needed both Conference Final series to go 7 games and have a ton of goals to have a prayer. Neither series disappointed.

Conference Finals (games) - Goals
TB/NYR (7) - 46
CHI/ANA (7) - 42

Conference Finals total goals - 88
Average series length - 7 games
Goals per game - 6.29

Total goals through Conference Finals - 429
Average series length - 5.93 games
Goals per game - 5.17

I still need 50 goals in the finals which is highly unlikely, but at least I can now watch the finals and feel like I'm getting a sweat.

Stanley Cup Final Series total goals - 23
Total goals in the Stanley Cup Playoffs - 452

Obviously 50 goals in the finals was an unrealistic hope, but the playoffs were great nonetheless. Guinness and Chicken, send me an address to PayPal funds to, or I'll hit you at the next game at Truman's House. I'm doing a New England bike tour in July and if you're going to be able to make one of those games, I can certainly reimburse you for the prop bet then. Worth every penny, it was a fun sweat.

I'll take it in person. I should be hosting one of the games, if not attending more than one of them.

Was a terrible sweat for me. I ended up getting pounded on by work during the biggest part of the playoffs, so I never got to enjoy the bet. I do at least get braggin rights that I won the playoff grand salami prop bet though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom