NHL brackets (1 Viewer)

Despite the Flyers turning this season into one long painful highlight reel for opposing goal scorers, I am in.

I'm not kidding when I say that this season could not have gone worse. I just hope they don't panic and blow up the young core.

Despite the Flyers turning this season into one long painful highlight real for opposing goal scorers, I am in.

I'm not kidding when I say that this season could not have gone worse. I just hope they don't panic and blow up the young core.
The Flyers need to do something. Preseason I thought they would be a playoff team.

The Flyers need to do something. Preseason I thought they would be a playoff team.
They should have been, but you can't go from 7th in goals allowed to 31st and expect to compete.

Carter Hart had a tough season, but he is young and has a pretty strong track record, its not time to give up on him yet.

Our defensive play, in all 3 zones, was terrible. No consistant forecheck. people would walk through the neutral zone all year, and coverage in the slot and the crease area was non existent. We struggled breaking the puck out consistantly, basically struggled doing anything consistantly. Penalty kill was terrible, just terrible.

15th in the league in goals scored, with really nobody outside of Farabee, Coots, G and JVR having a good goal scoring season, so the offense wasn't terrible. PP was middle of the pack.

I attribute it to having a young team in a weird season where they couldn't really practice much.

There are decisions that need to be made. We need a right handed defenseman. I just don't want to see anything big, give this group another shot in a normal regular season. After that, if it doesn't work, blow it up with the exception of a couple guys. Trade Giroux somewhere where he can get a shot at a cup.

$10 or $20 ?
Counter offer: I'll send a dealer button and a pair of cut cards with the theme of my CPC customs coming out in a few weeks to the winner of the pool.

Cash is good too if all would prefer.

Counter offer: I'll send a dealer button and a pair of cut cards with the theme of my CPC customs coming out in a few weeks to the winner of the pool.

Cash is good too if all would prefer.

Dealer button and cut cards sound good :tup:

Only three of us, and our brackets look pretty similar! Lol.

I’m good with dealer button and cut cards - I have some extra Hoser Hut goodies from my recent CPC set.

It's a bit unfortunate that the brackets were locked so early. As it stands, I had to guess the seedings of my semi-final teams due to the regular season for Edmonton not being completed by the time the first playoff game started. I guessed Edmonton would end up seeded higher than Boston in the overall standings (which would have been the case had they won their final game). They lost, so now my semi-final bracket isn't even possible in reality, lol.

Standings after round 1

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 3.47.48 PM.png

Disappointed I missed this. I was looking for it but didn’t see it. Not sure how I would have done. I probably would have had a rematch of 2018 with Caps v Vegas (although maybe Colorado). Would be circling the drain as I probably would have picked wrong in both North match ups.

Disappointed I missed this. I was looking for it but didn’t see it. Not sure how I would have done. I probably would have had a rematch of 2018 with Caps v Vegas (although maybe Colorado). Would be circling the drain as I probably would have picked wrong in both North match ups.

I didn't get a notice until the season was almost over - I almost missed it too. I don't think any of us would win a general competition, but against each other, you just have to be the last one circling the drain :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom