NHL Bracket Challenge (3 Viewers)

Congrats on your win - I am pretty bummed too :(

PM your paypal address to me and everyone else who participated.

Definitely rooting for the Sharks versus the fucking Penguins. If I have to see Sidney Crosby's face while he holds the cup I'll probably dry heave myself into a coma.

Whoever I owe for the brackets, shoot me a PM and I'll Paypal you.

Here's mine...
17Playoffs.PNG

Sorry for the jumble but I'm on my phone and the website is being a little bitch.

IMG_2011.jpg
IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2013.jpg

Let me know if this will work. I couldn't seem to figure out how to copy it. 24 goals for tie breaker.

IMG_0658 (2).JPG

Almost forgot about this since the Lightning missed the playoffs - what are we wagering ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.50.12 AM.png

Anyone up for another year? Tampa Bay won't let the brackets be set up yet. Butler at least you don't have to pull for the home team anymore as the Thrashers have moved to Winnipeg.

Good bump! I'm in if I can get my shit organized ASAP. Drowning at work this week so will do my best. Double edged sword no more Thrashers. On the one hand, I don't have to get my heart broken since I'm sure they would suck if they were still here. On the other hand, the closest NHL game is in Nashville...

And I'm good with whatever the stakes end up at.

Okay couldn't resist. Prob the worst possible method - a combination of head and heart. Almost wanted to stick the Sharks going all the way bc I'm sick of people talking shit about San Jose.

rGZLXBu.png

Well good thing nobody picked Nashville to win but some western brackets are not looking good.

You have the tie breaker but you never stated your champion, be honest you had the Blackhawks winning again this year.
I have no problem conceding the win if it comes down to who wins the cup to decide our winner because I didn't fill it out right. But I honestly would have had the caps winning.

I have no problem conceding the win if it comes down to who wins the cup to decide our winner because I didn't fill it out right. But I honestly would have had the caps winning.
I figured you did but wanted to give you a hard time, I should have reviewed earlier.

And if Caps don't get their act together we're both toast.

How these are scored? and am I winning lol
Think you're close. NHL.com does 10 point in the first round for every correct pick and three additional point for series games if correct. Using that,

@Forty4 40 pts
@AK Chip 40 (don't see the # of games in the series picks)
@Ronoh 20
@k9dr 40 (missing # of games)
@Mesnik44 20
@jbutler 20

We can ignore the # of games and I really don't think it will make a difference. I think everyone but @jbutler is still alive in some fashion. No think Ronoh is blocked by k9dr, they both have Blues in the finals.

Think you're close. NHL.com does 10 point in the first round for every correct pick and three additional point for series games if correct. Using that,

@Forty4 40 pts
@AK Chip 40 (don't see the # of games in the series picks)
@Ronoh 20
@k9dr 40 (missing # of games)
@Mesnik44 20
@jbutler 20

We can ignore the # of games and I really don't think it will make a difference. I think everyone but @jbutler is still alive in some fashion. No think Ronoh is blocked by k9dr, they both have Blues in the finals.

I should have gone heart for the Rangers pick :(

Site is down right now but yeah you're the only one with a team left so think everyone owes you. I'll send you my money now with additional funds for the sample set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom