NHL Bracket Challenge (2 Viewers)

That was the most hassle to get, they didn't want to part with them. Will send it out tomorrow.

Did you get the steak dinner at Ellis Island when you were there ?
No, I saw your post about that. It was a late night and looked up on the gaming commission website who had new $1 and they were listed so headed over there with the sole mission of harvesting. Went to the window and the lady said she wasn't allowed to change cash for chips. Turned around to get chips from the roulette table he asked if I was playing I said I just wanted to look at the chip. He said not allowed to sell them but did. Wouldn't let me exchange to try and find the minty chips.

Got it - thanks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434111561.836643.jpg

Funny I just sent you a PM about that.

I didn't think the bolts had a chance in that game the other night with the way the PP was in the beginning of the game. But that flurry at the end was very entertaining. I missed the second as a storm was rolling through and the DirectTV couldn't get a signal.

We would have been down a few more goals if not for the post. Stamkos should have buried at least one of his opportunities at the end.

BTW I'm in for the same thing again next season! You put it together so it figures you should win.

Karma for you posting that pic of Hossa missing the open net. (forgot to quote your message above)

I'm in. Not quite as hopeful for the Rangers this year and I don't think Mark feels any better about Tampa's chances, but I'm sure we can twist his arm :)

What about stakes?

I'm in, but like Jack said, I don't hold as much hope for the Lightning this year - too many key injuries. Do we want to wager chips or cash ?

I'm good with either. $20 each and winner take all?

I liked the chips but I can do $20 and spend your money on chips :).

I actually just filled out my bracket and think I want to change it.

I'll play if the eventual winner doesnt mind receiving actual cash. Paypal hates me.

I never bothered setting up a league since there were only 3 of us last year.

Yeah I guess anyone who wants in should have their bracket submitted by 7pm EST tonight. Getting on it ASAP.

I want in can I just type my picks or do I need a bracket form?
Penquins, Penquins, Penquins
Capitols
Panthers
Lightning, Lightning

Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, = Cup Champs
Kings
Blues, Blues
Stars

If this doesn't work I'm out.
No time and at work.

Last edited:
Here's mine:

AEIlPqi.png

I want in can I just type my picks or do I need a bracket form?
Penquins, Penquins, Penquins
Capitols
Panthers
Lightning, Lightning

Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, = Cup Champs
Kings
Blues, Blues
Stars

If this doesn't work I'm out.
No time and at work.

I got you. And here's @AK Chip's bracket:

kxmsP3M.png

I have mine on my work computer. I don't feel like going back to the office but maybe I can on the way to the rink tonight.

I didn't see your post earlier.

I'll tell you I went for major upsets and have the caps beating the ducks for the cup.

Not sure why I've thought it was Wednesday all day. Whoops. Anyone who wants in for $20 can post their bracket before 7pm EST TOMORROW night.

I think it all comes down to tonight for @k9dr and @AK Chip. I'm not sure how scoring works but I would think AK is leading right now but a win by the Bolts would put k9 in the lead. I was done a long time ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom