Next raffle - March 19th. (2 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Announcing the next raffle. $2,000 USD credit going live Monday, March 19th at 4pm PST, 7pm EST.

Same format / style as the raffle which is about to finish up this Friday.

No dibs/reserve tickets. If anyone want to see some changes to the format, please feel free to discuss. Some have even expressed interest in a higher value prize.

*Edit: Due to the popularity of the contest, I will be doubling the prize to $4000 USD / $5000 CAD. Same price per ticket, but double the number of tickets.

Last edited:
If the interest is so high, why not half the ticket price and double the max amount of tickets one person can buy. I’m a much more likely gambler on this at $20 instead of $40.

Double the slots too obviously... :LOL: :laugh:

If the interest is so high, why not half the ticket price and double the max amount of tickets one person can buy. I’m a much more likely gambler on this at $20 instead of $40.

Double the slots too obviously... :LOL: :laugh:
Why when he can fill it at $40? I think he sent a poll and the vote turned out this way.

I feel that lots of people missed out since the last one sold out like lightning. I'm happy to do another one.

Small, insignificant change to the upcoming raffle, which is that it will be worth double, $4,000 USD / $5,000 CAD. Double the number of tickets, still $40 each.

OP edited to show the change.
still 2 tickets per person?

Actually I am going to limit it to 1 ticket per person for now. Last time we sold out too fast, I want to give everyone a chance to buy at least 1 ticket. If tickets don't sell out within a week, then I may open it up to an additional ticket for anyone who's already bought one.

Actually I am going to limit it to 1 ticket per person for now. Last time we sold out too fast, I want to give everyone a chance to buy at least 1 ticket. If tickets don't sell out within a week, then I may open it up to an additional ticket for anyone who's already bought one.
ok thank you for clarification

So tonight is when ticket sales open and, assuming you sell out, the drawing will be on the 26th. Is that right?

Actually I am going to limit it to 1 ticket per person for now. Last time we sold out too fast, I want to give everyone a chance to buy at least 1 ticket.

Insight I could have used on my own raffle a couple days ago :)

So tonight is when ticket sales open and, assuming you sell out, the drawing will be on the 26th. Is that right?

Yes tickets go on sale later today. I'm actually going to make the draw this coming Friday, the 23rd so that people don't have to wait as long, and providing all tickets sell out and are paid for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom